Hey everyone I'm Danny new here

dannyboyo76

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum.  :)  Always glad to see a new name.  

Feel free to add me on PS4 as well: xBO7HB4RRELSx 

Have you completed the Vault of Glass raid yet?  We had one good attempt, but fell shot.  Another group is trying it Sunday.  Then, I hope to get another group together this week to try again.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

No to the VoG gave it a few tries but no good first time after looking for a way trough in gorgons maze they bailed on me leaving me alone. Second got caterpillar msg when atheon last boss was down to third of his health man was I mad 3 hours of life gone. Found a big problem trying to get people to do it they got frustrated with error msg from server now don't want to try it again and time zones are a killer and oddly enough language. After that ended playing alone for most part on Friday did weekly night fall all by my self and got a Thunder lord for my troubles. So if anyone needs help with that I'm down with it i'll help as for my characters lvl 28 Titan both subclasses completely upgraded (almost 29) everything legendary or exotic lvl 26 Warlock and lvl 24 hunter again some exotics some legendary weapons  

Welcome to the forum.   :)  Always glad to see a new name.  

Feel free to add me on PS4 as well: xBO7HB4RRELSx 

Have you completed the Vault of Glass raid yet?  We had one good attempt, but fell shot.  Another group is trying it Sunday.  Then, I hope to get another group together this week to try again.  

No mate didn't finish it but I would definitely like that I accidentally posted another post with all the info but here's short I have lvl 28 Titan both subclasses completely upgraded everything either legendary or exotic weapons and armour as well as lvl26 Warlock and lvl24 Hunter if anyone need me to help them with weekly night fall give me a shout i finished mine but I wouldn't mind killing that fallen priest few more times. Again thank you all for nice reception