Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

Such a good day. I got 3 helmets. One for my Titan with the motes, the hunter one (which you guys said was shit, but I needed one) and the Warlock helmet. Plus the Thunder Lord haven't tried it yet. All my strange coins are gone. D:

Such a good day. I got 3 helmets. One for my Titan with the motes, the hunter one (which you guys said was shit, but I needed one) and the Warlock helmet. Plus the Thunder Lord haven't tried it yet. All my strange coins are gone. D:

Nice...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Location - By the Speaker

Armour - Skullfort, knuckle head radar, apotheosis veil

Weapon - Truth

Engram - Gauntlets

Upgrade Armour - Knucklehead, crest of alpha lupi, crest of alpha lupi, no back up plans, apotheosis veil, praxic fire

Upgrade Weapons - MIDA, Thorn, plan C, P&T, SGA, Gjally

Curios - auto rifle, fusion rifle, machine gun, green drive, purple drive, heavy

Just bought over 30+ Exotic Shards to get ready for HoW.

I did the same thing (Well not quite as many as you lol)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'm interested in the knucklehead radar since the helmet I got for my hunter last week, I don't like. Should I wait with house of Wolves coming out though?

it's ok as it let's you view radar when scoped in, but my favorite hunter helmet is either raid helmet or the Achlyophage Symbiote helmet...

it's ok as it let's you view radar when scoped in, but my favorite hunter helmet is either raid helmet or the Achlyophage Symbiote helmet...

It would probably be better for PvP and I don't know if I'll do PvP just yet. I might just wait.

I'm interested in the knucklehead radar since the helmet I got for my hunter last week, I don't like. Should I wait with house of Wolves coming out though?

This helmet is the most OP thing in PVP imo. Buy it if you love the crucible. Don't buy it for pve.

And if you're a knucklehead.

banlol.png