Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

By the Speaker in the Tower

Where is Destiny’s new Xur location for October 2? The agent has arrived at Tower North with Legacy Heavy Weapon Engram, Immolation Fists Gauntlets that require Titan Class, Celestial Nighthawk Helmet, Heart of the Praxic Fire Chest Armour, and also Exotic Helmet Engram.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Have we heard how/if the 3 coins thing has changed?

They say they've changed it but it's not as effective. I've ran multiple strikes and tested it out last night. Usually you'll get one exotic for every 5 strikes and a legendary. I only got one legendary and lots of blue. Seems like the drop rate has been reduced significantly.

Maybe you have to do Heroic for a better chance.

They say they've changed it but it's not as effective. I've ran multiple strikes and tested it out last night. Usually you'll get one exotic for every 5 strikes and a legendary. I only got one legendary and lots of blue. Seems like the drop rate has been reduced significantly.

Maybe you have to do Heroic for a better chance.

Okay, thanks man.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Where is Destiny’s new Xur location for October 23?

Xur can be found at The Tower Hangar near the bar, right next to the jukebox. He is now selling the Empyrean Bellicose and the Mask of the Third Man helmets, he also has the Skull of Dire Ahamkara helmet. The Exotic Body Armor Engram and the Legacy Heavy Weapon Engram are up for grabs as well. That means for this week there are no weapons for sale.

What the fuck, no weapons. [emoji58]

And I already have Mask of the Third Man. Should I even bother with the body armor engram, are there any decent ones for Hunters?

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

What the fuck, no weapons. [emoji58]

And I already have Mask of the Third Man. Should I even bother with the body armor engram, are there any decent ones for Hunters?

Yeah the new hunter ones give you a extra melee charge. So smoke x2 or throwing knife x2 for free

All I did was buy 5 chest exotic engrams and two of them turned out to be 310 defence that I infused into my legendary chest piece that is also 310 now . Not sure but I think you have to be light level 300+ to stand a chance of getting 310 gear from xur , if anyone knows for certain perhaps they could post it hear thanks

All I did was buy 5 chest exotic engrams and two of them turned out to be 310 defence that I infused into my legendary chest piece that is also 310 now . Not sure but I think you have to be light level 300+ to stand a chance of getting 310 gear from xur , if anyone knows for certain perhaps they could post it hear thanks

Yep, if you're over 300 it gives you the chance for a 310 exotic. So buy some 3 of Coins, use them for ultras and if you get a exotic engram, open it on your character that's 300 or wait until you get to 300.

Yep, if you're over 300 it gives you the chance for a 310 exotic. So buy some 3 of Coins, use them for ultras and if you get a exotic engram, open it on your character that's 300 or wait until you get to 300.

Thanks Sam , I have my 3 of coins something else I bought from xur

Yeah the new hunter ones give you a extra melee charge. So smoke x2 or throwing knife x2 for free

I believe you're thinking of Sealed Ahamkara Grasps, which are gauntlets. I can't find a worthwhile Hunter chest piece, so piss off Xur.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Time to spend coins!!  :)  :)

Where is Destiny’s new Xur location for October 30? Xur this week is back in The Tower near the Hall of Guardians where he is selling two helmets called The Taikonaut and the Graviton Forfeit. He also has the Alchemist’s Raiment chest armor, and at last a weapon is on sale called the Zhalo Supercell auto rifle, as well as the Legacy Special Weapon Engram.