Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

This week Xur can be found at the Tower North where he is selling the Immolation Fists guantlets, he also has the Radiant Dance Machines leg armor and The Stag helmet. Are you happy to see the agent selling the Suros Regime auto rifle? Last but not least is the Legacy Special Weapon Engram.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Xur is back and can be found in the Tower Hangar where he is selling the Peregrine Greaves leg armor. This week he also has two helmets called the Celestial Nighthawk and the Obsidian Mind, and it may come as a shock this week but the agent is not selling any weapons, the other two items are the Exotic Gauntlet and and Legacy Helmet engrams.

Xur has arrived once again and can be found in The Tower for another weekend where he is selling two helmets called The Taikonaut and the Skyburners Annex. He also has the Claws of Ahamkara gauntlets as well as the Exotic and Legacy Engrams. Sadly yet another week has come where the agent is not selling any weapons

Skyburners Annex

"To die twice in a strange land: first by Oryx's hand, then by yours."

Level

280 - 310

Defense

35 - 95

Intellect

35 - 60

Discipline

35 - 60

Strength

PRIMARY PERKS

Versatile Shooter

Heavy Weapon kills have a chance to create Orbs. Orbs collected when your Super is full have a chance to grant Special ammo.

Random Selection

Could be 1 of 4 perks

SELECTABLE PERK 1

Random Selection

Could be 1 of 3 perks

Heavy Lifting

Gain bonus Super energy from Heavy Weapon kills on minions of the Darkness.

SELECTABLE PERK 2

Random Selection

Could be 1 of 3 perks

Random Selection

Could be 1 of 3 perk

Prior to last night I would have said the Skybunners Annex is total rubbish, but Doc and I ran a strike with some dude using it along with Dark-Drinker and spitting out orbs like mad. Add in two Nightstalkers, orbs were like

ebb2e060f37cc17f861617997716b2dd.jpg

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

It's an awesome helmet

Problem is, it has to compete with Graviton Forfeit, Achlyophage Symbiote, Celestial Nighthawk, and Knucklehead Radar to get on my head. Giggity.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I don't think I have switched off of Nightstalker since The Taken King hit. I did use Skyburners Annex until Graviton Forfeit dropped for me. That's one of the pain in the butt things about a hunter but maybe from a lore/ fantasy standpoint. There are SO MANY HELMETS. 90% of the time your exotic slot will be a helmet. Granted, other than Eao Jordans and for The Dark Below Don't Touch Me all the others are crap.

Man I kind of miss golden gun.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

today you will find him located in The Tower (Hall of the Guardians, across from Lord Shaxx) where he is selling two helmets called the Mask of the Third Man and the Light Beyond Nemesis. He also has the Ruin Wings Gauntlets as well as Legacy Heavy Weapon Engram. This week he does have a weapon and that is the TRUTH rocket launcher

Ha! Fancy that Dave, no more than three minutes ago I looked to see if this had been posted and was disappointed, only to look now and see you've done it :D

Thank you kindly.

If I didn't already have ruin wings I'd be all over that like a rash, same for Truth. Truth is still the king of PVP launchers. Rockets that go round corners, hell yes  B)

banlol.png

This week Xur returns to the Tower near the Speaker with some interesting items. He is selling the MK. 44 Stand Asides leg armor; he also has the Graviton Forfeit helmet and Nothing Manacles gauntlets. It is yet another happy week for those wanting a new weapon because this week the agent has a Hawkmoon Hand Cannon and Legacy Primary Weapon Engram.

Just in case anyone's interested.... :)

The Agent can be located near the bar in the Tower Hangar, where you will find him selling items that you will hopefully appreciate. This week he has to offer An Insurmountable Skullfort and Achlyophage Symbiote helmets, he also has the Heart Of The Praxic Fire chest armor. Not much going on this week really seeing as he has the Exotic and Legacy Engram Helmets.

Xur has arrived at the Tower North down by the Speaker on the left hand side where he is selling two helmets called the An Insurmountable Skullfort and Obsidian Mind. He also has for sale the Radiant Dance Machines leg armor and Legacy Heavy Weapon Engram. You will also be happy to know the agent is selling the Zhalo Supercell Auto Rifle 

Xur this week can be found in the Tower North near the speaker where he is selling two gauntlets called the Don’t Touch, The Impossible Machines and Me. The agent also has the Crest of Alpha Lupi chest armor as well as the Exotic Body Armor and Legacy Gauntlet Engrams. So all, but NO weapon this week.

(This is a cut and paste and I can't be bothered to go into Grammar Nazi mode today)

It may be worth stocking up on a few things like Heavy Ammo packs and Three of Coins in case they get "re-valued" in the upcoming Tuesday patch :ph34r: