Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

I bought probably seven helmet engrams.

Got the Stag for the Warlock

One of the new Hunter helmets.Skyburner something

One needs Titan helmet I can't remember the name of

Then a Year 2 Nighthawk, Obsidian Mind,Light Beyond Nemesis

Cant buy engrams with motes any more. Don't really know what you can buy with motes now

You use use the motes to level up the gear that you have equipped.  Whatever you're wearing/using when you select "use" on the Mote, will help give the items XP to level them up faster.  

Not sure what else they're used for now. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I can't get any of it because my level is too low.

I'm stuck with friggin green gear everywhere (which happens to be more powerful then everything else I have). 

By the time I catch up it will be the next expansion :)

You'll be fine.  Just complete the story, do a bunch of Quests, and do the Daily Crucible.  You'll be caught up in no time.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

So much has changed, it's a bit overwhelming.

Yeah it has. I wouldn't really worry about HoW stuff besides for the story. It was pretty good. Plus we all can help get you back into the groove of things.

I can't get any of it because my level is too low.

I'm stuck with friggin green gear everywhere (which happens to be more powerful then everything else I have).

By the time I catch up it will be the next expansion :)

Pat just work through the story first. It's good and goes by really quick. Then all the quest really suck you in to the game. All the green and blue gear gets higher light as you progress. They made it to be slower this time

Pat and Jay, hop in to one of our chat parties whenever you like and we'll go bash some faces. It is indeed a bit overwhelming, for me too, but between just doing whatever the game tells me and asking people, I'm making it work.

banlol.png

The Taikonaut helmet looks like shit

Also, if you wear it, and equip a launcher that has tracking on it, then tracking will break.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I think it looks awesome, I think it's meant to be an astronaut helmet from the opening cinematic. Looks like a Chupa Chups. Also, the 3rd eye perk works with any heavy, so you can camp out like a bitch in the crucible with an LMG.

banlol.png