Where is Xur and what does he have

TigerBurge

I got the Hunter and Titan. I really want the l exotic boots for the Hunter

I got the Hunter one too, but haven't really checked it out.  

What weapon is tha?

I believe that is Hard Light.  It's an exotic AR.  I've got it, but haven't used it.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I thought Hard light had an Arc on it.

Maybe I don't want it..... well crap

Also from reading the review about the ACD/0 titan gloves, the damage it does when you get hit in melee won't even kill a Thrall in multiplayer missions unless on easy

EDIT: I bought the Chest Engram and landed Purifier Robes, Are they any good? I currently mainly use voidfang

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I thought Hard light had an Arc on it.

Maybe I don't want it..... well crap

Also from reading the review about the ACD/0 titan gloves, the damage it does when you get hit in melee won't even kill a Thrall in multiplayer missions unless on easy

EDIT: I bought the Chest Engram and landed Purifier Robes, Are they any good? I currently mainly use voidfang

I like the ACD/O gauntlets for the Brawlers Charge.  You fill your super up by punching.  Go around slapping all the little guys, so you've got your bubble/smash ready for the big guys.  

Something like this build. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Yea, I saw that, but really can't be assed to level up my Bad Juju (Hate that damn gun most times) Also, what helmet has Inverse Shadow? I've not seen that on one yet, but most likely just missed it

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yea, I saw that, but really can't be assed to level up my Bad Juju (Hate that damn gun most times) Also, what helmet has Inverse Shadow? I've not seen that on one yet, but most likely just missed it

A few of them have it Bart

http://www.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Helmets

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Exotic Gear:

Name                                Type                             Stats                                 Currency    Cost

Peregrine Greaves            Titan Leg Armor           152 Intellect                       SC             13

Crest of Alpha Lupi            Hunter Chest Armor     150 Strength                     SC              13

Heart of the Praxic Fire     Warlock Chest Armor    144 Discipline                   SC              13

Red Death                         Pulse Rifle                                                              SC              23

Exotic Shard                      Material                                                                  SC                7

Exotic Engram                  Helmet Engram                                                      MoL            23

Thanks for posting that, Bart.

I might get the Titan boots and Red Death, just because I don't have either.  Not sure if I have the coins.  I didn't run any weeklies this week, so I'll have to see how many I have.  I might run a weekly tonight when I get off work and get them then.  

Red Death is supposed to be pretty good, right?  

I still need a weekly, let me know if you want to run it

EDIT: I frigging hate the Cryptarch

Everytime I get an exotic engram for helmets, he turns it into a knucklehead radar. every........... fucking............ time

I have 76 saphire wire now, purely because of this stupid damn helmet

I still need a weekly, let me know if you want to run it

EDIT: I frigging hate the Cryptarch

Everytime I get an exotic engram for helmets, he turns it into a knucklehead radar. every........... fucking............ time

I have 76 saphire wire now, purely because of this stupid damn helmet

I'll let you know.  I'd like to say, PM me your cell # and I'll text you, but I know that I'd be too tempted to text you every PC question I ever have!  haha  

I'll send you an invite if I get on.  It will be around 9:30 PM EST or so if I do.

Thanks for posting that, Bart.

I might get the Titan boots and Red Death, just because I don't have either. Not sure if I have the coins. I didn't run any weeklies this week, so I'll have to see how many I have. I might run a weekly tonight when I get off work and get them then.

Red Death is supposed to be pretty good, right?

Don't waisted the coins on the titan boots .They are trash. Extra damage with shoulder charge while in air.

IDK, I want INT more than STR on my punchbro's

IN PVP, that much  INT stacked means way more charges or ground pounds

So I grabbed a bunch of motes from 28 PoE, and figured, Rahool the Tool can't fuck me over twice in one day.....

I was wrong

keAyeha.jpg

I dont' know what the deal is with this helmet, but at this point, I won't waste my time on another Engram