What would you change?

TigerBurge

What would you change in Destiny? If you could add or take out something to make it a better experience.

Two things come to mind for me.

One would be exotic bounties should give you a choice of how to complete them from the start,I'm looking at you Thorn. Say PvP only,PvE only or a mixture of both. Let you select how you would complete it. I seriously dislike PvP. It's not fun to me and I don't like the idea of being forced into playing it to complete a bounty.

Why can't ammo consumables be bound to the D-pad. Up for regular ammo,left or right for special then down for heavy. Instead you have to go into the menu tab over and hold square all while getting attacked or hiding. The reason I'm using it is because I need it now.

Your thoughts?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making the tower relevant post lvl20 (gunsmith, shader lady)

Noticeboard in tower for random group forming

More diversity in rarity of gear. (Rare at lvl20 is not rare, it's standard as no green or white gear exists)

Weekly PvE and PvP events. There should be a choice at all times depending on what floats your boat

And lastly, i'd really like more missions/stories to be added at intervals. DLC only is a bit of a cop out compared to how they marketed the game on having "new content everyday". And no, the daily heroics do not count in my book!

Still love the crap out of this game though!

A much better story to start. That games get too repetitive to quickly.  I just can't bring myself to do it again just to level up the other 2 characters

Options for match making during story mode. I would be nice to party up with randoms if I chose to. Especially for those Heroic bounties and it really seems like the clans is on when I am on

The D-pad idea is a great one

A  crafting option to make gear better rather than to have to rely on purchasing or random drops. 

I love the D-pad and idea.

I'd like to be able to hit a button a see a map of the area I'm in. 

I'd love to see them expand the Tower area.  More gun shops, more shaders, a gun range, more cosmetic options.  

I'd like to see more classes added 

I hope they open up the 3rd sub-class soon

I wish the story would have been a little more detailed 

Proximity chat (tower only) (with the ability to turn it on/off)  Would help to find people for raids/etc.  

A designated area in the Tower to meet up with people to party up with. 

An option to adjust the FoV

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I want to adjust the music volume. This is the only game I've had this issue with. Ever.

A story please.

The ability to spend either Vanguard or Crucible marks at Faction vendors.

Don't advertise something as new missions and then give us the same missions with different modifiers.

The things already mentioned by others.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

A text chat system like warframe has, that way you can party up with people who need to do some missions together. If you find 2 other guys who want to run tiger vanguard strikes, then you probably won't have one that's afk the whole time.

Same goes for completing the daily story and weekly strike.

Also proximity chat, that way if your close to someone they can hear you say, "hey, you want to open this chest?"

Instead of jumping, pointing and shooting like a tard.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Relic Iron should be 10 metres tall and bright green. You should be able to see it from Venus, instead of having to trip over it to find it. Micro transactions incoming?

Here you go Bob.

Destiny: Easy Relic Iron Farming:

Yeah, that crucible dude is a bit annoying. For those of you who don't know, he's Lennie James, best known for his performance in Snatch.

MV5BMjE0MzQ1MDEyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjcw

And a small one for me, when you're in orbit and select a destination, just bloody go there. No having to tell the game again that I want to go there, and move the friends options to the main orbit screen. 

banlol.png

Yeah, that crucible dude is a bit annoying. For those of you who don't know, he's Lennie James, best known for his performance in Snatch.

MV5BMjE0MzQ1MDEyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjcw

And a small one for me, when you're in orbit and select a destination, just bloody go there. No having to tell the game again that I want to go there, and move the friends options to the main orbit screen. 

Good one Dave, I often decide were I'm going, wander off to get a drink while it loads and come back to find I didn't press Launch. Even worse when I'm fireteam leader

I meant to say yes please to that as well

Relic iron one works really well - in fact so well that if you keep going round the route new chests appear fairly regulalryl

I'll post it when I go on break.