FG Wolf Pack - Advanced Warfare

JBR-Kiwi

Heya guys, not sure what happened to the other thread that i started (but blame Diddums :P - only kidding mate!! )

For me, Ghosts was disappointing and my interest in it dropped very quickly when playing due to the fact that i spent the majority of the time playing solo. However since I decided to to join the dark-side and purchase a PS4, partly because the majority of you guys have one on here :D.

I was wondering if people who would be interested in partying up at the start of Advanced Warfare and rolling into lobbies, trying out all the different gametypes and just in general have a laugh (and maybe rage a little amount... :angry: )

If you are new to the forum it would be a great way to get to know some of the other people on here so, like I said, if you are interested stick your PSN ID down and when i get my PS4 at the end of October I will add you  :D

APmVvKG.gif

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to good a good set of responses guys  :) Ill make sure to add you all when I set myself up on the PS4

Are there any sort of gametypes that people want to try out at the start or shall we just have a go at all of them and see what people enjoy?

APmVvKG.gif

Hi there, I'm pretty new to the forum but enjoying the stuff that gets written on here. I'll be looking to get CoD as soon as it comes out. Sounds like a good idea to run around and get used to everything whilst having a laugh.

PSN ID - GazzaGarratt

XBox Live - GazzaGarratt

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Is there any point of buying this game, or any game on disc? So far I've just gotten digital downloads for my ps4 games and can't really see any reason to buy discs anymore.

Not really. Just depends on if you trade games in or plan on keeping them

Is there any point of buying this game, or any game on disc? So far I've just gotten digital downloads for my ps4 games and can't really see any reason to buy discs anymore.

Steam agrees. 

PC MASTER RACE! 

Not really. Just depends on if you trade games in or plan on keeping them

Another reason I can think of is the limited HDD on the PS4.  It will eventually fill up and you'll have to uninstall some games, then if you ever want to re-install, you'll have to re-download them. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Yeah I didn't think about trading them in, guess I'll get disc from now on :P

Still can't wait for this danm game lol.

What's the deal with the ps4 and Destiny,do you still keep getting disconnected

Those were some good matches tonight boys!! Sorry I had to go but it was a hell of a lot more enjoyable then trying to play AW solo!

Couple of those matches were naff as hell it seemed when we kept getting slaughtered and unable to break from our base. Seemed like the connection was all over the place for all of us!

APmVvKG.gif