Excited yet?

Stretch616

So 2 days to go until the full version is released and i can't wait.

In my world this is the main release this year. I just really hope it delivers on the scale of game that they have talked about. The main thing i'm dissapointed about is that i can't take a day off work on launch day!

So who's excited, what class are you building first, what are you looking forward to most or are you looking forward to the whole game being a complete surprise? Whatever it is, i think we'll all be very happy gamers come Tuesday!

I'm absolutely excited.  I can't wait to go pick this game up and start playing.  The Alpha had me hooked.  I wanted to play it every chance I got.  I really hope that this game can help bring our community back together again.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Honestly? Not one bit...

I'm not picking it up, even after playing the alpha and beta I don't understand where the hype is coming from...

That said, I hope it's everything you all wanted... I know lots of us this year haven't been playing much due to the lack of good games.

I found warframe, hopefully destiny is the game you guys have all been looking for to fill the void COD has left for most of us...

blackops2sig.jpg

I enjoyed the beta but I'm gonna hold back and wait to see if it stands the test of time. Got too much on regarding work and other commitments so wont have the adequate time to play. Also the strict conditions of Raids is just a bit alienating for what was something I was particularly interested in. If this is still lively after the Advanced Warfare launch; I'll probably have a gander sometime after Christmas. 

^Agree with Jonny above - end of 2013 and 2014 so far has been appalling for games. I think Destiny is the first of a long line of good games on the horizon so things will definitely pick up on here and in gaming in general. 

Really excited about this and hope it gets delivered ok on Tuesday. Like Stretch, I can't take the day off but will try and get a few hours in Tuesday evening. Me and Mrs P. are away for a week so that'll set me back a bit but I've also got another week off after that so...... :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Nah not really it will be delivered Tues but as I have work won't really get a decent go till the weekend, not too fussed about mp and raids idea sounds terrible but it will hopefully be good single player, its a break from bf4.

Think first class will be titan.

I'm not in the slightest. Competitive FPS just don't appeal to me anymore, most likely because I've become shyte at them though :D

Competitive mp is only a tiny piece; it's mostly co-op.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

What the wise old Owl says Cal, that's what I'm looking forward to most of all.

Gary, Maria and I played the beta and we found that we preferred the co-op to the multiplayer every time. Makes you work as a team and communicate more

I've made a clan, Forever Gaming , FG clan tag, that's how excited I am. We need three members before we come off probation though so go to bungie.net and search for it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

and I've applied so let me in!!

Applied to the clan also Bob. Let me know if you want a hand with the admining of the clan. More than happy to help :)

1 day to go!! There's a nice final weekly update on bungie.net to have a look over which addresses some of the endgame content. Looks pretty good to me and i'm pretty sure they're holding back on a lot of other stuff which we don't yet know about

I've made a clan, Forever Gaming , FG clan tag, that's how excited I am. We need three members before we come off probation though so go to bungie.net and search for it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Knock knock application pending.

Thanks for the heads up about Game, Gary, mine was a day early as well ! :)

Half way through the 15.89 GB install now then off to download the Vanguard gear before it gets busy

Even the install backdrop pictures look gorgeous!