Excited yet?

Stretch616

Ok I've accepted everyone into the group - I think I need to play some Destiny before we can upgrade it to a clan, but my copy hasn't turned up yet. It might be some of you lucky peeps who got it today can get into the clan first

I've promoted Stretch to administrator, anyone else?

Well, that's the first 3 levels completed - they're the same as the beta for those that played it.

Works really smooth at the moment, graphics are lovely. The real test will be tomorrow night when everyone is live

Now, i must be getting a bit masochistic but I'm going to stop playing and watch the England game!!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Ok I've accepted everyone into the group - I think I need to play some Destiny before we can upgrade it to a clan, but my copy hasn't turned up yet. It might be some of you lucky peeps who got it today can get into the clan first

I've promoted Stretch to administrator, anyone else?

When I logged in Bob it said we were on probation as we needed more members

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

There were plenty of neck-beards that were excited last night when I picked it up.  Holy shit, there are some weird ass people, and they all come out of their basements for video game releases.  There seemed to be quiet a big of excitement from the conversations I heard while waiting in line.  I think this is going to be a big game as long as they can keep fresh content coming. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png