Beta discussion

L_C_Scipio

Yep, MP is hard if you try to early because higher levels will have much better guns and armor. 

I found myself unloading a complete clip to have my opponents be at half health when done. It will not be balanced at all. Best way to handle is to level up in story mode or co-op

Finally got to play a little bit of the beta. Much better than the alpha. Movement felt better. It looks freaking awesome. I've always been a fan of the Halo games so the art concept is great. It's a little confusing at first. Especially the city. I'm really looking forward to this game. Oh well bacteria to Warframe until September

The vehicles on the MP is very annoying. I know the game is killed based and not what flags you have. The flags are the multiplier for kills. ex: holding 2 flags and you kill 1 opposing member +200 points towards your score. But anyways with the vehicles people (same people) seem to stay in them the whole game and thats all they do. This is my only complaint on the Beta for the MP. I hope they do something to help destroy the vehicles rather than waiting for Heavy ammo or a Super.

This isn't my game at all...

Can't stand the movement, and even on 1 sensitivity ADS is stupidly sensitive.

The voices are also really annoying, the announcers on the domination type games sound so bored when they let you know you've lost or gained a location.

Only played the alpha for a few hours and the beta just now for a couple hours, and I just don't get it...

blackops2sig.jpg

Hmm ok, it's getting a little more interesting now, 1 thing I don't get is there's people in my game, they keep walking up to me and waving or whatever, then I do what your meant to do and go to the objectives and then there's nobody else here helping at all... What's that about?

blackops2sig.jpg

Hmm ok, it's getting a little more interesting now, 1 thing I don't get is there's people in my game, they keep walking up to me and waving or whatever, then I do what your meant to do and go to the objectives and then there's nobody else here helping at all... What's that about?

There are public areas and private areas. Public areas will have lots of people running around and events you can join. Private areas, like story missions, are just you and your party (fireteam). If you haven't joined a party you'll be on your own once you enter a private area.

I think when the full game is out. It was on Bungie's weekly update:

http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=11963

Ok because I logged on and the moon mission was available so I went and did that. I have not seen or achieved anything for playing on the Beta. So I hope that if you were on and "maybe" did the moon mission and finished it. It will show up on the full game and you get your beta exclusive emblem.

I find it hard to get excited over an emblem, lol.  I wish it was something a little cooler.  Most of us will use the emblem the first day or two, but as soon as we unlock something a little more unique we will probably move onto that one.  Oh well...  I still love the game and cant' wait to buy it.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png