FIFA 15

They seriously need to loosen the fucking controls in FIFA 15. It felt like I was controlling some cumbersome fatties in slow motion last year. The refs are shit, the team AI needs drastic improvements and there is too many glitches or scrappy moments. All this emotional bollocks can fuck right off - gameplay matters more and EA Sports need to sort it out this time around.

Oh and PES looks hillariously bad yet again so FIFA better be more than just the usual few changes. I can't wait another 5-6 years for a massive overhaul. The Ignite Engine is a bit iffy IMO. 

They need to take out the whole scoring just before half time or full time, they've obviously got some sort of coding that means who ever is loosing will probably score. Most the time it's the fact the defenders stop being able to play or even walk.

but then they wouldn't be EA without this, always wondered why it stood for Electronic Aids, now i know.

They need to take out the whole scoring just before half time or full time, they've obviously got some sort of coding that means who ever is loosing will probably score. Most the time it's the fact the defenders stop being able to play or even walk.

but then they wouldn't be EA without this, always wondered why it stood for Electronic Aids, now i know.

I cannot express how many goals I've shipped in injury time. If I'm drawing and the opposition get a corner; it's curtains for me. It has been like it last few FIFA games I've found but it still being prominent is annoying :angry:

:lol: Me and Tam have the same issue EVERY time we play, defenders just seem to stand there and do nothing, some literally just swivel on the spot and do nothing else until the striker's rushed past him!

God fucking damn it EA! 

Damn, is this true? I hate FIFA, I seriously need PES to return to form :(

I miss the good old days of PES. Even the PES 2015 promotional shots look bad :o

image_322314_fit_940.jpg

image_322315_fit_940.jpg

image_322313_fit_940.jpg

Some off-screen gameplay here. Looks better but still a bit robotic and untidy. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_IXI7U0sLw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO-Rgz3cGjA

I've had all the PES games but always end up trading them in early on the last gen. 2014 was an improvement but just scrappy and no fun at all. 

Yeah, I tried the demo of 2014 and was disappointed. The days of the PS2 era when it ruled the world are long gone, what a shame.

The PES PS2 days were the best. The game was so much fun. I don't know what happened to it on the last gen but they never recovered from 2007 to 2013 and FIFA just improved year after year in many areas and had the licences to enhance the experience. Nobody gave a shit back in the day on PES 2,3,4,5,6 if you were playing as North East London or Merseyside Red with players such as Brian Greggs and Radolno. Editing was always hard work but it was worth it just for the fun and the Master League. I tried that in PES 2014 and it was just really cheesy and the presentation was horrible and arcadey. PES has just been a monumental fall from grace. Such a shame

FIFA 15 will include all the Premier League home grounds!

brittanninajpg-8dddae_960w.jpg

boleyngroundjpg-8dddb0_960w.jpg

kcstadiumjpg-8dddb2_960w.jpg

hawthornesjpg-8dddb3_960w.jpg

libertystadiumjpg-0d2678_960w.jpg

oldtraffordwmjpg-8dddb4_960w.jpg

loftusroadjpg-0d2679_960w.jpg

selhurstjpg-8dddb5_960w.jpg

stadiumoflightwmjpg-8dddb6_960w.jpg

villaparkjpg-8dddb9_960w.jpg

turfmoorjpg-8dddba_960w.jpg

Fucking sweet authenticity! Hate playing on their usual generic grounds for some teams. Just hope one day they include the entire football league where the pitches are sloped, portable toilets are rife and dog shit aplenty :lol: