Guess who's back, back again

Megan

So I'm sitting around, thinking about things I don't do anymore, and something occurs to me: The MW2 Forum. 

I do some investigating, and turns out the forum's closed! So I click the redirect link to FPSHQ, and its broken. I figured you guys couldn't all have disappeared, and after some googling, I found myself here. Amazing.

I've seen a lot of familiar usernames, and some of you may remember me. I headed the NoobzZz clan, which, true to its z's, was a clan full of 13-17 year olds. Good times.

Anyways, here I am again! I don't play much anymore, but I thought it'd be cool to be made fun of again. So, hey.

Welcome back!

First off, that's some serious ass investigation work! Secondly, love the clan name, you can always judge how good a clan are by the amount of Z's or X's in the name. You guys must have been pro? ;)

What do you game on when you get a chance?

Welcome back, Megan.  How have you been?

I've been alright! School's been top priority for a while now, but I'll have some downtime this summer. Hopefully we can game sometime!

Secondly, love the clan name, you can always judge how good a clan are by the amount of Z's or X's in the name. You guys must have been pro? ;)

What do you game on when you get a chance?

Yeah, we were awesome. That added capitalized 'Z' in the middle gave us that extra boost.  :lol:

As of right now, I only play on the Xbox 360. My brother own a PS4, and I do have a subscription for it...I've just yet to renew it.

My memory is not what it was.............. I vagualy remember a thread involving a cave???? Am i right??

kcave.gif

http://www.mw2forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20626&start=50

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Told you I was easily confused.... if you're cool with The Owl, then you OK with me... Welcome!! :)

Pretty much this

Still though, that cave story was LULZ

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."