Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare | Confirmed List

Commander_Undies

Stupid as it sounds that's actually a good thing. If they are putting the game types back in that Ghosts took out, that means that they are not afraid to go against the IW devèlopment. Which can only be a good thing!

I hear Sledgehammer are working with the MLG lot and whilst I don't want the game turning over-competitive; I think they could give some good pointers and having CTF back plus hopefully HQ and Hardpoint; we can banish the shit that IW created from our memory. I don't want to see the likes of Blitz, Infected or any tacky Snoop Dogg shite. I don't know what the fuck IW were thinking 99% of the time but I think AW is in good, sensible hands with Sledgehammer. 

If we ever get back to the glory days of COD; it would be fantastic! 

It's no secret i'm a big fan of BO2 and the competitive aspect of that game. So anything that resembles that would be sweet in my book.

To be honest though it's all fluff. The netcode will be the thing that makes or breaks this game. There's too much competition now for them to fuck it up and get away with it

Whatever they do though, the competitive and public needs to play the same game. Cod has been torn between two communities with BO2 and Ghosts. Its like its two entirely different games.

I like the fact it's 2 seperate games. I know alot of my friends aren't the best players so they rely alot on UAV, claymores etc.. The stuff that is not allowed on competitive. Whereas i like playing a restricted gametype with less of the "bullshit" stuff.

On the whole it'd make it a lot more appealing to all parties. Competitive on Ghosts was a shitty afterthought after getting bashed from the MLG scene. Whereas BO2 built it in from the start and it showed.

I like the fact it's 2 seperate games. I know alot of my friends aren't the best players so they rely alot on UAV, claymores etc.. The stuff that is not allowed on competitive. Whereas i like playing a restricted gametype with less of the "bullshit" stuff.

On the whole it'd make it a lot more appealing to all parties. Competitive on Ghosts was a shitty afterthought after getting bashed from the MLG scene. Whereas BO2 built it in from the start and it showed.

Its just the fact that the skill gap is unreal. Pubs is absolutely the most frustrating unbalanced experience ever. They need to stop focusing on two seperate games and focus on one game that can be enjoyed by the competitive and pub scene.

To be honest it's really hard for me to get excited over this game. I really hope it's great but I've gotten where I don't trust or believe anything studios are saying anymore after Ghosts and Battlefield.