CLASH OF CLANS : Clan Wars

Jason

Looking forward to this weekend's slaughterfest. A few questions:

To qualify, I simply attack someone in the days running up the the event, right?

During the event, I could only attack twice last time. Is that correct?

And how do I donate stuff?

banlol.png

Yep you need to at least attack once so you're in a league.

Yep you can only attack people twice.

You just donate troops the normal way, we have a 24hr period for donations and getting shit sorted.

I look forward to some slaughterfest too :)

I work all weekend.  I have no cell phone connection when I'm there.  I'll participate when I'm home at night.  Someone text me who my target is and I'll take care of it after work.  Thanks. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

There's an update for CoC's

War Base layout and War Base Edit Mode!

✔ Been wanting to keep a separate layout for your War Base? Now you can!

✔ Your War Base layout now has a life of its own and will persist from war to war without the need to touch your regular village.

✔ War Base Edit Mode is available on the Clan War map during preparation day only. Layouts are still locked during battle day.

✔ Upgrades in your village are still automatically applied to your War Base, but remember to place any new buildings into your War Base layout!

✔ Even if you're upgrading your Inferno Tower or X-Bow in your village, you can toggle between different modes in your War Base.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/272145-Update-SAVED-WAR-BASE

JBR - tried to send you a PM but you can't use the system for some reason so I'll put this here

J

In case you can't see it due to chat activity dropping it of the bottom of the thread, I owe you a big apology.

When I looked last night my second account, drainman, was below you in the rankings. I was attacked overnight and won but didn't think anything of it. So, this morning, after a bit of banter I hit the war button, looked at the map and drainman was on it and you weren't. Turns out i had a big defense, scored loads of trophies and jumped above you in the standings by two trophies

What makes it worse is, we thought Doom was ineligible due to inactivity but it appears it doesn't work like that and he's in as well

Unfortunately there isn't a cancel option once you've been matched either

I'm really sorry about this and I feel awful about it, especially as we had a 2 week break for this one

Dave

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

JBR - tried to send you a PM but you can't use the system for some reason so I'll put this here

J

In case you can't see it due to chat activity dropping it of the bottom of the thread, I owe you a big apology.

When I looked last night my second account, drainman, was below you in the rankings. I was attacked overnight and won but didn't think anything of it. So, this morning, after a bit of banter I hit the war button, looked at the map and drainman was on it and you weren't. Turns out i had a big defense, scored loads of trophies and jumped above you in the standings by two trophies

What makes it worse is, we thought Doom was ineligible due to inactivity but it appears it doesn't work like that and he's in as well

Unfortunately there isn't a cancel option once you've been matched either

I'm really sorry about this and I feel awful about it, especially as we had a 2 week break for this one

Dave

Hey Dave dont worry mate just gives me more time to prep for the next one :)

To be honest it was my own fault for just raiding and not taking any note of the trophy count. Looks like this could be quite a difficult match up so im not sure just how useful i would of been.

Good luck guys. Go avenge our last defeat!

APmVvKG.gif

I don't want to participate in the next clan war. I get defeated easly and I can't defeat anyone else. So its a waste on my part

I think we just need to aim a bit lower, i got merked off on my first attack. Never seen so my giants flying through the air :/

I'm going to be leveling up either my Giants or my Archers from level 3 to 4 soon.  Which should I do first?  I'll probably only have time to do one of them before the Clan War starts.  I'll do the other later this week.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Guys, my app keeps closing when I try to get on. I've deleted the app and re-installed it and it's still doing it. I want to do my two attacks but I can't. Any suggestions?

Shit... We are tied at the moment.

Haven't seen doom, Viper, or Charlie yet either.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I'm on an iPad. It's friggin annoying. This us really going to suck.

I always had problems on my wife's iPad when I tried to play coc.

You have a android phone or something you can install on? I'm sure if you did you probably would have, just a thought tho.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE