CLASH OF CLANS : Clan Wars

Jason

Have you tried to hold down the home button (button on bottom of phone) and the power button together for a few seconds? That's the hard reset. Wait a minute or two and then hold the power button for a few seconds. The Apple symbol should pop up. Once I did this, everything seemed to work just fine.

I know you probably have already tried this and I'm just a babbling moron but hey, I'm at work and have nothing better to do. :)

Saw an exchange between Kyle Bees and Plumber on CoC but didn't have time to reply, so thought I would post here

I get Kyle's frustration with the game at the moment, there comes a point in the game were its really hard to save up enough of anything to be able to upgrade anything - I reached that point probably before most of you guys found the game. You got to remember this is a free to download game and the only way the makers get cash is in-app purchases, so its deliberately hard to progress after a point. If you don't want to spend money (and who does) then upgrading becomes a matter of luck to an extent. As a result I had got bored with the game until you guys all popped up playing it. Still hard to upgrade, but I've just accepted that as a fact and don't worry about it

In terms of clan wars, I think its a good addition to the game. I recognise Kyles point about burning lots of elixir, but to be honest I am at the point that I cant save enough elixir to upgrade anything, so burning elixir is not a big deal for me at all. The wars are fun to me, so I recommend we keep going

Timing of them - don't mind really, I keep an eye on what is going on, and find the five minutes I need to join in. Sometimes people cant join, but that's just the way it is in a social clan - we lost the last clan war but actually had better participation than the other clan, they were just better than us. 

And that's the point of our clan, its an extension of this place, where we have all welcomed people no matter their skill level or progress in any game. We will come up against clans that have strict entry requirements but who don't know each other at all. We will get screwed when that happens, but so what, its just a game. Enjoy the rare victories-  that's what I say

"Exchange"....don't get the wrong idea guys, it was just bees venting and me being understanding (I hope!) :)

I totally agree with Bob about reaching the stage where every upgrade is a grind and also the free game point...that's why I enjoy playing on my second account so much more. If you reach the stage where everything is a slog, and you have access to another device...open a new account and start again! Then just go back to your main account once a day to empty collectors, ask for troops etc

My second account is at TH7 and I probably won't go past that as it is a sweet spot for raiding...or maybe one more :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I have a PS4 but don't have many games for it:

BF4 - enjoyed but have got a bit bored of, will go back to it once more DLC drops

Warframe - cant see what all the fuss is about

Destiny Alpha - ok, looking forward to the Beta

Been playing on the PS3 more - Zombies with my son, and decided to try and finish off Assassins Creed 2, which I played half way through years ago (during the great PSN outage)

OK guys we have a small problem but easily solved - we are now a 20 man clan which means 20 vs 20 clan war.

This could be very bad in that we get stomped big time or very good in that we could come up against a clan that has more inactive, and possibly low level, members than we do. I think, then that we can

A. Go for it

or

B. I boot Drainman out for a day so we only get 15 vs 15 BUT this means if you want to participate you must be in the top 15

Thoughts please guys

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Diddums has got an account that is on a lost iPad hasn't he? Could we boot that til he finds it perhaps? ( sorry Diddums). If not I'll drop out for this one, my fault after all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think he said he found it a week or so ago.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE