London Meet Up 2014 (former Eurogamer Thread) - pg 29

Plumbers Crack

Y'know what?

I'm just wrapping up my night shift so I'm tired and emo, but I can't help but think how awesome it is that we've come this far. This is truly amazing. Had you asked me three years ago if I could ever see this happen, I would've laughed and shrugged it off, and yet here we are today, people travelling hundreds, if not thousands of miles by planes, trains and automobiles to meet up for a good time. Strangers, from the internet. People that have never met before. Think abotu that for a moment.

I hate tooting my own horn, but Clive, you can suck my balls. This wasn't all me, but I like to think that I played a fairly large role by saving this awesome community to begin with. This was all Dave's idea and a cracking one at that, so Dave, thanks for this. Thanks to those of you who have paid / helped pay for tickets for others, and thanks to those of you who are coming down, this is going to be an epic weekend and one I have looked forward to for a very long time.

I wish you all a safe journey, drive safely, wear your seatbelts, and don't do anything stupid.

See you all tonight.

banlol.png