Youtube Comments

Palle

Some comments posted on youtube videos are just hilarious, ignorant, or mind-bogglingly stupid. Goes to show just how many stupid and undereducated people there are in this world.

Post your findings here to share a laugh!

This was found on a Ghost Rider video. Basically one or more persons driving super fast motorcycles at record speeds on Swedish highways to attract the attention of police and make fun of them:

Its all fun for an adult, till a child..dies, or a women on a pram.. small dick wonder boy!, what a wanker..just wants to be noticed..how pathetic..

If anybody gets killed by doing this, then it's himself, what damage can a bike do on a highway, besides knocking over a lightpost or damaging a car's bumper?

+Dreamon - The Belgian Waffle you're kidding me right? A 400+ lb object at those speeds is extremely deadly.

Dreamon - The Belgian Waffle

That also counts for a Tennisball if you give it enough speed. I've Driven a bike and had an accident with it, do you know what happens to a bike at that speed when it hits something?... It shatters into hundreds of pieces with only the engine block remaining intact. On a Highway it's not gonna kill anybody by crashing besides the rider himself, however, in a populated area like a city center, where for example people are walking on the streets, it will most definitely get people killed, but this guy isn't driving inside a city center m8.

Yeah, it will shatter. And every piece will continue to fly through the air into oncoming traffic at almost 250Mph, add the speed of the oncoming traffic on the highway which is roughly 60 mph. I hate it when people like this talk out of their asses, thinking they know everything but in reality they don't know anything

I thought Ghost Rider was in France?

Either way, I'm assuming you mean the guy with the turbo hayabusa that was rumoured to put out 500bhp?

If so, I've seen his vids. He apparently crashed into a bridge and killed himself, and good riddance imo. I wish death upon no one but that guy could've taken out so many people it's just sick. Someone with such little regard for human life doesn't deserve to live at all.

I'm just glad he didn't take anyone with him when he splattered himself all over a bridge and the next 200m of asphalt.

banlol.png

I can understand thrill-seekers but if you put other people at risk in the process whilst essentially breaking the law; you gotta live (or die) with the consequences.

Do a fucking bungie jump, take a shit in your neighbors plant pot in broad daylight or parachute from a plane from 50,000 feet but don't risk the lives of other people through being a cocky, arrogant twat.

I don't have time for joy riders or drink drivers. If something bad happens to them, then fuck them. If something happens to innocent people in the process; burn em.

Harsh but fair in my opinion.  

I thought Ghost Rider was in France?

Either way, I'm assuming you mean the guy with the turbo hayabusa that was rumoured to put out 500bhp?

If so, I've seen his vids. He apparently crashed into a bridge and killed himself, and good riddance imo. I wish death upon no one but that guy could've taken out so many people it's just sick. Someone with such little regard for human life doesn't deserve to live at all.

I'm just glad he didn't take anyone with him when he splattered himself all over a bridge and the next 200m of asphalt.

Ghost Rider is not just one person as far as I know, it's most likely an organized group of people that take turns doing these stunts but they use the same gear

Makes sense, I've got no idea.

Anyways, on topic:

Remember all the whinging and whining when Google linked their + service to the comments (myself included)? Look at the comments now, it takes half the time it used to to sift through all the bullshit. It's almost, dare I say it, a good place for discussion, whereas the old system was 99% trolls and 1% genuine people.

Still, some of the comments are brilliant.

//and anyone who thinks that a 250kg piece of steel moving at 200mph isn't a projectile capable of wiping out a bus full of people is an idiot.

banlol.png