Website working as expected ×

Mars

So I'm pretty sure this is Mars. I cant get over how incredibly awe inspiring it is to think on a tiny lump of rock, we have a robot searching for answers to the most mind fucking questions imaginable.Where do we come from?, Is there life in the vast sea of nothing ? Are we alone on an unfathomable island in an eternity of star dust?

You dont have to be into science or astronomy or space travel to think this is cool. Its fucking awesome. If you dont think this is one of the most fucking amazing things we as a species has ever done, then that is sad.It is sad that people do not care, sad that we have lost touch with what it means to be human. To look out from beyond the comfort and safety of our dying world, and to leap head first into the unknown. To realise, and not forget, that we are part of the fabric of existence. The universe is not there for us to take for granted. We are it, and it is us.

It cuts to my core to see the human race destroy itself. We are capable of the most extraordinary things. If only we could remember more often, that as far as we know, this is the only rock in the ENTIRE KNOWN STATE OF EXISTENCE, that has life.That fact alone is the most scary and inspiring thing that I know.

10175985_10152315697215781_9137384565352

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Yea, mars is in opposition to the sun right now, so that we can actually see it. Tomorrow it will be a better view and that should continue for the next week or so

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Completely agree with you Adam, the number of questions that i have is beyond belief. Can only write a short bit but will be back later but did you see this yesterday?

mars-light-edit-6-1-942x530.jpg

http://news.sky.com/story/1238976/light-on-mars-what-lies-behind-the-spark

I don't see how it is crazy that there could be life on different planets, even if we couldn't live there, what's to say there isn't a different evolved form that could.

There's not much in the article but i'm guessing they're scratching their heads over it.

lol @Mr T

It's been awhile since I just sat and looked up in the sky in awe and wonder.  We have a resevoir close by, and I staked claim on the little island out there. It's very heavy jungle think so nobody actually goes there much. I'm planning on making it a nice place to escape too.  Anyway, last year, I went and stayed the night there and just stood looking up. I forgot how wonderful it is.

Keep calm and question nothing.

Your island sounds amazing!

I don't get a chance to see the stars anymore now i live in London but when i go back to my parents it's literally out of this world. I'll have to get a picture next time i'm back there, i missed the quiet life.

Completely agree with you Adam, the number of questions that i have is beyond belief. Can only write a short bit but will be back later but did you see this yesterday?

mars-light-edit-6-1-942x530.jpg

http://news.sky.com/story/1238976/light-on-mars-what-lies-behind-the-spark

I don't see how it is crazy that there could be life on different planets, even if we couldn't live there, what's to say there isn't a different evolved form that could.

There's not much in the article but i'm guessing they're scratching their heads over it.

lol_zps2fde695d.jpg

It's a trap!

No luck last night, it didn't hit the horizon until around 10pm and I was old man tired last night.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."