Site issues

david:

Please can we have a justify button for the text formatting ?

Can you make it so that when you post an image that is not a recognised file extension, that it tells you your posting it, not at the very end when you are trying to submit your post

ta

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Formatting: No. That's an entire HTML thing on its own and I currently do not have the time to do that. I'll keep it in mind, but don't expect it any time soon.

Image extensions: All image extensions are accepted, unless they're linked in a link. Make sure the URL ends in .jpg or whatever, rather than numbers or letters, ant it'll work fine. There's also a preview feature: use it.

banlol.png

Try clearing your cache. I've had this happen too, it was on the user end though, not the site. I'm looking at the buttons right now. If you don't come right let me know, or if anyone else has this issue, let me know too.

Ta.

banlol.png

Just popping in to report the forum has been logging me out and I either do not register or show up as a guest in the "# user(s) are reading this" when logged in.

Thank you.

Yeah, I get logged out randomly and I seem to be invisible B)

Hate having to keep typing in my 1234567890 password to stay signed in :D

Folks I have put the site on the backburner for a bit as I've been given a sniff of a promotion so work is currently my priority, and to be quite honest if I carried on trying to work on the site I'd be put in an insane asylum.

As fun as coding is, it just drives me up the wall. I need to go on a proper course for it which I just don't have time for at the moment.

banlol.png

I will try to take some time to help again with this tomorrow or Friday.

Most likely friday to be honest, I have an MRI tomorrow

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Not sure what is going on Diddums but this pops up after i leave a post on any thread  :(

http://gyazo.com/32a0a93e2e5b2488d7edca2738deb764

He's addressed it in this thread:

http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/1732-this-place-is-on-life-support/page-5

The forums going through a transfer period, just give it some time.