YouTube these days..

J4MES OX4D

..absolutely fucking intolerable. I hate it now. 

A few years ago it was unique particularly in the early Modern Warfare era. Now there seems to be so much potential in making easy money; people with large sub bases are just whoring out lots of shit for easy likes from dedicated followers to make a quick buck. I'm not just talking about the gaming arena either. Equipment and uploading is too easy now and any old shit is being promoted. It's also full of ignorant, arrogant twats with stupid haircuts making useless Vlogs of trips to buy a new designer cardigan from their online earnings and have lunch at Burger King. Why does 1.8m people give a fuck by watching and how can 500,000 people 'like' this kind of rubbish? 

Many of the old-skool uploaders have either taken their foot off the gas or have quit the whole thing after being swarmed by carbon-copy channels who have succumbed to a single video hit or have been lavishly marketed. I used to love the likes of KYR Sp33dy but now he's uploading about 18 videos a week; all of them unfunny and not hilarious in the slightest. Still, that'll earn him over a million likes and a tasty wage packet for shoddy, lazy content.  

There is so much unbearable and unoriginal commercial garbage on there too along with shitty music videos and crappy products. It's just a mess now. 

Also how the fuck does the likes of PewDiePie get 25m subscribers? His videos are fucking boring. Oh yeah; he got his girlfriend to play Slender once which pretty much gave him a further 14m subs overnight.

I'd rather have a zillion COD montages than half the crap I see on there today.  

Nail / head.

Pewdiepie is a fucking retard, and the fact that he has all these subscribers really makes me question whether or not I want to be a part of this human race thing. Even as a young kid I'd have thought he's a moron. There's no substance to his work, it's just him being a dumbass. If he wore a costume and had a theme like a kids' show I could understand, but he doesn't. It's just him sitting on a chair playing a game and screaming like a little bitch. That's it. 25m subscribers.

His little intros where he squeals and squirms as he introduces himself would've been funny once, when he was 8. He's now in his twnties and still doing it in every video. It honestly beggars belief. And what's this "brofist" bollocks? Fuck off already.

There are some really good Youtubers out there but unfortunately they're all hidden behind these people that do the same shit every time and people gobble it up. Look at all the cod / bf trolling videos. You can't play a game of BF4 nowadays either withotu some tit coming at your with a Jihad Jeep. It's old. It's tedious. It's been done, over and over again. You're not a special snowflake, it's not "ermahgrd orsum" when you kill someone with a jeep loaded with C4, it's just the same shit you've been doing the entire fucking match and you got lucky once. Go stick it on Youtube and claim your 15 minutes of fame. I'm sure Pewdie's army of seemingly single celled retards will be more than happy to subscribe.

And the CoD trolling videos... "kevin". Needn't say more really.

Fuck it, I'm hungry and moody. Imma go eat before I melt this PC with my laser eyes.

banlol.png

Every lobby I have been in with a "Youtuber" has led me to the conclusion that they are attention seeking twats that will Rage quit before the match is over.

Source: Experience with various OTC youtubers, and their Friends that are also Youtubers.

h6H0W6q.png

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Well said Dave! I remember the early funny COD videos from the likes of General Minus, Killer Karrit and Spartan Jay. Kevin came along and did a fine job by introuducing the trolling aspect but then you had fucking unoriginal twats like Minnesotaburns come along just bullying kids pretending he was an Xbox admin for about a hundred videos whilst getting bankrolled. Minus and co slowed up and seemingly ran out of material so they don't upload as often or not at all but people like burnsy just keep plastering the site with the same old shitty videos and tedious reactions. It seems like everything has been exhausted but the cash cows of YouTube just don't know when to quit; but they don't have to as long as they are uploading any old crap which gives them a tasty weekly wage. The most original and ingenious video I've seen in the gaming sector of late was the 'Xbox Sign Out' and 'Xbox Bing' trolling. They made a couple of vids and got some ace reactions but they played it safe and didn't upload 150+ vids of it. Now there is people trying to copy the idea by registering gamertags such as X_B0x Sine Out just to try and milk it.

There just ain't nothing much original coming through and the site homepage is dominated by the likes of PewDiePie playing some shit game every bloody day. Either that or some shitty music video by Pharrell Williams or a Vlog about shaving your best friends vagoo.  

I have to agree I started watching a lot of YouTube at work to pass the time now I've unsubed from alot of them and moved onto others as you say there's only so much of the same stuff you can watch, 2 immediately spring to mind black worm and his camping and elpressador same rage all the time.

Speedy I used to love watching now its occasionally if I need to pass some time, having said that they do still produce some gems sometimes.

Nowadays I use Youtube for music, Movies, DIY instructions, and Minecraft mod explanations.

hell I can't even watch any of the gun enthusiasts anymore because of the stupid shit they say.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I think YouTube has got pretty shit aswell, but more annoyingly it's ruined my favourite games...

COD, everyone knows every cheap tactic, OP weapon, camping spot, glitch, etc...

FIFA, KSI the wanker, 9/10 games you play online people will do a routine at kickoff that if done correctly cannot be defended against and you can be down 1-0 within 5 seconds, he's a funny guy, and in the past has made some excellent series, but most of his work is just teaching people to exploit the flaws in the game, the easy no skill way to win a game easily...

It's as if now nobody you play has any knowledge of the game of football and certainly no self respect to even try and play like real football... All because of YouTube!

blackops2sig.jpg

our civilisation has become complacent with everything. we put up with shit government, shit food, shit rules, bad decisions, shit music, shit films, shit tv

look at the shit we are in now. its either complacency or ignorance that we have let the bar drop so low....i mean for christ sake.....this pile of steaming shit is television now.

get me off this planet

ae43ad998e912941f0f438696da088c1.jpg?ito

1381383525005.jpg

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

My wife watches that, but only if I'm not home or doing something else. It actually makes me moody to see people who should be culled at birth given money and their lifestyle glamorised.

Honey poo poo and family need to be shot. And I'm not even joking either. We've spent thousands of years developing the human race but people like this just put us back in the stone ages, and we pay for it with taxes.

Their English needs to be subtitled for fuck sakes.

banlol.png

In our defense, you guys have those Pikey folks, and gypsy's and shit which no one can understand

and of course...... Dylan

If I could be bothered to unsubscribe from people I don't watch, my subscription box would look like this, everyone else does my head in now:

FrankieOnPC

TotalBiscuit

NorthernLion

HassanAlHarjy

Freddiew (Rocket Jump)

DevinSupertramp

TheFineBros

CorridorDigital

TimothyDeLaGhetto

Destorm.

If I could be bothered to unsubscribe from people I don't watch, my subscription box would look like this, everyone else does my head in now:

FrankieOnPC

TotalBiscuit

NorthernLion

HassanAlHarjy

Freddiew (Rocket Jump)

DevinSupertramp

TheFineBros

CorridorDigital

TimothyDeLaGhetto

Destorm.

Suprised you don't watch epicnamebro or agermanspy , good dark souls guys.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

The only gamer I watch is Bro Team Pill (highly recommended if it's your taste).

I remember he satirically made a Minecraft and LoL gameplays series just to prove that any idiot with a capture card and a handful of mediocre gameplays can make a ton of money.

They were called "Moneycraft" and "Leauge of Ledgers", respectively, and he constantly berated the viewers for watching it and expecting the gameplays to get better.

the goddamned genius. x)

The whole "watch people talk over video games" thing made my teeth itch from even before the Mw2 days, so that technically means I was hating on them before it was cool.

/swag. B)

DM9ON.png

I've been depressed out this situation for a long time. It permeates every aspect of our culture. Sex, Celebrity Worship, Degeneracy Celebration (reality shows).  The world has gone mad.  The real struggle is learning how to maintain your sanity/humanity when everyone around you has lost it.

Keep calm and question nothing.

I've been depressed out this situation for a long time. It permeates every aspect of our culture. Sex, Celebrity Worship, Degeneracy Celebration (reality shows).  The world has gone mad.  The real struggle is learning how to maintain your sanity/humanity when everyone around you has lost it.

Well said. Sometimes I think I am not normal for not embracing the latest trends like so many but I just tell myself; 99% of people who promote themselves on YouTube or upload 'current' crap are just attention seeking twats with no real world prospects so they have to channel themselves somewhere. Anyone that bows down to them are probably cunts in need of a life or fresh air.

I remember life without Facebook, Twatter and YouTube plus a load of other shitty sites with stupid names such as SnapChat, Instagram and Bingbang Dingdong and I'd do anything to go back to that. I've ditched quite a few friends who prefer to live their life online with their phone in their hand all the time. Thankfully I don't know any attention-seeking YouTubers; if I did, I piss on their keyboard and shit on their mouse. 

Yea you do LOLZ, here is a link to Spectre's:

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectreTheHorseman

(Thats the only one I know off the top of my head)

http://forevergaming.co.uk/index.php/forum/15-the-gallery/

Also, on the old MW2 forums, loads of those guys had channels, you most likely know most of them

YMMV

I like looking at YouTube channels of gaming from people I know and nobody is attention seeking whores (not even Dylan) on here. It's the commercial cunts that I can't stand along with their 'like button' bashers. Also the celebrity culture swarming the tube now is unbearable. Not even seeing people have breakdowns in the comments section trying to battle a troll can raise a smile from me now.

YouTube has been blighted by money now and the ease of uploading has just given birth to a wave of idiots that will do anything to be recognised.

PewDiePie has another stupid video up on the homepage with 2m+ views. He'll rake it in thanks to minimal effort and his loyal button bashing fans will feed him the bucks before they've even watched the video.

I used to love video-hopping back in the day and you'd always run into some unique vids but now it's just worn down by adverts and commercially-driven channels which are probably bankrolled by the far east 'slaves' who get paid to have multi-accounts to 'like' videos. 

I used to make funny vids that were well received around here, but...I dunno, I kind of lost interest. Chalk it up to the crappy effort/exposure ratio I got, even with 300+ subscribers.

It must be nice for PewdiePie or the numerous people at Machinima to squeeze out golden turds and get money for them.

And now with ELITE down, that's the final nail in the coffin.

DM9ON.png