FG Top 10 must play games!

Luseth

So, just wondering if there would be any interest in seeing if we can come up collectively with an FG top 10 must play games list?

Currently thinking the format along the lines of everyone puts a list down of say 5 games each, we then all have to put them into priority and then each position get's a set number of points i.e. if I put the Witcher 3 top, then Fifa (heaven forbid) second then Witcher 3 would say get 10 points and then Fifa 9 and so on and so on.

Would that interest people or am I shouting into the wind? 😄

I would then look at doing a short write up for each game in the top 10 so if anyone has comments to say about any of their nominations, memories and such put them in the post and I could look to use them in the write ups.

Luseth.png

I’m definitely up for this! I think there should be some rules, such as one game per franchise! 

It’s almost time for me to set up our game of the year poll again … 

I don't think we should bother with the likes of COD or FIFA because those change annually plus the historic games in those series have already been played to death and likely aren't going to be revisited regardless of how iconic some of them were. The list should be 'must play' rather than some sort of GOAT one consisting of games people are all too familiar with. Also the games should be easily accessible so no fancy obscure shit from the Megadrive😎

I throw in 5 games worth checking out for starters:-

1. The Witcher III

2. Dark Souls (Remastered)

3. Mafia II

4. Metal Gear Solid 3

5. Resident Evil 4 (2005)