Alien Isolation 2

Confirmed to be in development 10 years on from the original

WWW.IGN.COM

On the 10-year anniversary of Alien: Isolation’s release, developer Creative Assembly has confirmed that a sequel is in development.

A good watch after IGN's infamously terrible 5.9/10 review

I'd love to play the original.  But honestly?  I'm actually genuinely scared to.  Alien has always scared the crap out of me.  And to play this game would literally induce death.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

12 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I'd love to play the original.  But honestly?  I'm actually genuinely scared to.  Alien has always scared the crap out of me.  And to play this game would literally induce death.

It was a horrifying experience! I would literally spend 10 minutes hiding in a locker just waiting for the right time to leave. The alien AI was so good and unpredictable that you had to be on your toes at all times and even the slightest of sounds could get you into trouble. 

Hell fucking yeah, at last we are getting a sequel to it, the first one was a masterpiece even if it was a bit longer than it should, it's the only game that I have finished on highest difficulty and it was BRUTAL, the hospital level when the difficulty spikes for the first time was insane, I was sweating and trembling the whole time