Black Myth: Wukong

• NCA-Paendrag changed the title to Black Myth: Wukong
1 minute ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Game is out with 96% positive on Steam and so far a peak of 1,950,508 players which is 1,000,000 more than Elden Ring! 

From the footage I've seen it does look pretty decent. I'll probably pick it up in a month or two!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Dax has told me this is out so I think later this week he'll own it as he usually builds up to ask me about new games. Definitely a cool aesthetic following the likes of Sekiro, Ghosts of Tsushima, etc. I think he's gonna love it.

Forum Signature Test.png

The two racist IGN ‘journalists’ who shamefully smeared the developers with dishonest translations about some statements they allegedly made have gone dark on Twitter with one even raging about the games success lmao! They fabricated a hit piece against the devs suggesting they had made some grotesque ‘sexist’ remarks previous but when the reporters were confronted about their blatant deceit, instead of retracting and apologising, they’ve gone private and/or locked their profile. 

They should be thankful the game has been monumentally successful because their behaviour could’ve easily landed lawsuits against them and IGN. Gaming journalists these days are a fucking disgrace - many are just a bunch of unhinged activists masquerading, who actually hate the industry and gamers whilst abusing their positions to spout such shite and think they can get away with it.

Did they really think that no Chinese person on the planet would read their article and provide the real translation? Literally the most brain dead movers imaginable. 

9 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

The two racist IGN ‘journalists’ who shamefully smeared the developers with dishonest translations about some statements they allegedly made have gone dark on Twitter with one even raging about the games success lmao! They fabricated a hit piece against the devs suggesting they had made some grotesque ‘sexist’ remarks previous but when the reporters were confronted about their blatant deceit, instead of retracting and apologising, they’ve gone private and/or locked their profile. 

They should be thankful the game has been monumentally successful because their behaviour could’ve easily landed lawsuits against them and IGN. Gaming journalists these days are a fucking disgrace - many are just a bunch of unhinged activists masquerading, who actually hate the industry and gamers whilst abusing their positions to spout such shite and think they can get away with it.

Did they really think that no Chinese person on the planet would read their article and provide the real translation? Literally the most brain dead movers imaginable. 

Journalism is all about making people angry and generating those clicks. These people also make it harder to deal with cases where real bad things actually happen. But yeah dividing people has never been so popular and easy.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Dax has told me that this game is already probably the best game he owns right now and he's not half the way through it. He was showing Hayley all the boss fights on YouTube and asking her to rate them. Thats pretty high praise from our house for this game!

Forum Signature Test.png

22 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Dax has told me that this game is already probably the best game he owns right now and he's not half the way through it. He was showing Hayley all the boss fights on YouTube and asking her to rate them. Thats pretty high praise from our house for this game!

I read the PS5 version has a few bugs, glad it's nothing game breaking.

I hear that there are bosses everywhere you turn 😋

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

50 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I'll let you know if he rages about any bugs. Luckily he's been really happy so far...but that also means he hasn't reached any annoying tough bosses yet 🤣

Forum Signature Test.png

On 8/27/2024 at 11:37 AM, phil bottle said:

Then you heard right!

Never been so disappointed in a game before, at least not for a long time!

I am stuck on a boss type listed as Character, and from what I can gather the lesser of the 3 types of bosses in this game.  And this boss was the first enemy after I killed a boss, and found a shrine. Roughly 100 yards apart 🙄

Thought it was 81 bosses one time, but read that all bosses and minibosses its 113.

Well, I am fed up already. You can farm for sparks to level up with, but with 2 to 3 levels an hour you are in for a long haul!

This feels like 65 bucks wasted.

On 8/27/2024 at 12:28 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

I'll let you know if he rages about any bugs. Luckily he's been really happy so far...but that also means he hasn't reached any annoying tough bosses yet 🤣

Well, this makes me feel like a real pro 🙈😂