Ahhhhh yes the internet

Drifter

Wow what a little prick.

And his typing...I thought mine was bad but he takes the cake.

I know crazy isn't it? My guess is that his helmet is blocking his view of his keyboard for typing :D

You have no idea how hard it was for me when he said "I don't know who you think you talking to in this matter" to not reply back with "Well a fucking imbecile from the sounds of it" lol....but I took the high road.

Its just not on the internet. Its society all together. People and more so kids and teens have no respect what so ever. I have to boys that I try my best to instill respect into them.

Sorry you had to deal with this, Steve.  I can't understand people anymore, I've about given up on the human race.  Seems like most people are a bunch of self-centered entitled fucktards.  Hopefully eBay will get this sorted out for you soon.   

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I bet people like that wouldn't dream of behaving in that manner face to face. It's only because they are hidden anonymously behind their fucking keyboard that they think they can act like the big I am. The internet has really crippled society in so many ways that I find too much of it intolerable. 

You could have agreed to a mutual cancellation and you would have got your fees back.

I agree the guy is douche for not paying but at the end of the day no one can force a buyer to pay.

I usually opt for mutual cancellation if the buyer wants to back out because there's no point arguing with them and its quicker than doing a NPB. Although going through the NPB process is the right thing to do for other sellers as the buyer will receive a strike on their account.

If you try and force someone to deal they will probably dick about claiming not received or disk not in case.

wiredollsig.jpg

I've never had to have a mutual cancellation so I was not sure how that would work with my fees I already was charged. Plus even if I did get my fees back I feel a mutual cancellation would be nothing more than my aiding people in abusing honest sellers. Reason why-

Now that sellers can not leave negative feedback for buyers there has been a rash of non paying bidders over the past year. What is to stop someone from bidding on three different GTA5 auctions and winning all three then choosing to pay only for whatever one was the lowest winning bid they won, then cancelling the two other ones they won, then that in turn causes two sellers the hassle of having to go through cancelling, being credited, then relisting and hope that it doesn't happen to them again. That happens all too often now on ebay if you read the seller forums on the ebay community. So I refuse to help enable these low life non paying bidders by giving them the easy way out. And I never ship a single item on ebay without tracking so that they can not lie and say it never showed up.

Easy solution IMO. Only bid on what you want and then be a responsible adult and pay your bill.

Not lecturing you BoroVC ;) just explaining why I would not do a mutual cancellation for someone like this even if I did get my fees back by doing it is all.

Boro makes it sound like it might not be worth it, but personally i hope this kid gets dinged for his shitty behavior, even if it's only on his ebay profile, and not, you know, his stupid face.  if there's no accountability, there's no system.  you're doing the community a service by seeing it through, otherwise he's just gonna flake out on the next guy.  i hope his profile is visible so you can see whether or not he got a strike or whatever by the end of this.  people like this shouldn't be allowed to use the service (much less breed).

I bet people like that wouldn't dream of behaving in that manner face to face. It's only because they are hidden anonymously behind their fucking keyboard that they think they can act like the big I am. The internet has really crippled society in so many ways that I find too much of it intolerable. 

yeah i dunno about a trip to asskickingville, but my first instinct on reading the responses was, "i'd love to meet this guy."  like i don't want to be friends with him, you understand, i just think five minutes of sitting down with someone like this and having them answer questions about why they're not a decent human being would be beneficial (mostly for them).

. . . now all of that said, if you've played GTA5 Online at all, this type of behavior was to be expected, as that community represents a collective of fuckfaces so indifferent to basic decency that skipping a payment would've been their most innocent offense.  i'm currently one of them as i don't have a PS4 and wasn't interested in the lastest CoD.  :P

This is why I fucking hate ebay. It's accessible to anyone who is capable of creating an account and it shows. So many morons it's unreal.

Don't even try sell a modern phone on ebay, you'll have to sift through all the messages going "hi I broke my phone can I have your $600 phone for $50 pls".

And my favourite, "will you ship to Africa, i'll pay when I get the phone".

Steve, this is just a pdf document, perfectly safe. Have a read, it's awesome.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=JCseU-izNY2S7AaSkICADg&url=http://pdf.textfiles.com/books/thepowerbook.pdf&cd=3&ved=0CDAQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNHoLRsPMwm7kWyRmYDcnmvQ9sYvCg&sig2=edp0nKwPVTHzJMm8xIEu7w

banlol.png

Link isn't working Dave, it times out when I click it.

And get this, that dickweed just sent me another message through ebay. All it said was..... "what the hell ever".

The fuck is this person a total fucking moron or what? I never even replied to the last "fuck you" now they send "what the hell ever" message? My God there are some people out there that are truly to stupid to even let live. I sincerely hope this waste of life does not breed I tell you that much.

Steve, if you're interested, copy and paste this into Google:

p-p-p-powerbook pdf

One of the results will be a PDF, that's the one you want. Basically a short version is someone tried to scam an Apple Powerbook from someone on eBay, who was wise to it, and a massive story unfolds which also involves a forum, and people in London getting involved as well. Needless to say, they got their own back, and the seller paid import tax on a Powerbook, which he got:

Keys1.jpg

touchpad.jpg

banlol.png

This is why I fucking hate ebay. It's accessible to anyone who is capable of creating an account and it shows. So many morons it's unreal.

Don't even try sell a modern phone on ebay, you'll have to sift through all the messages going "hi I broke my phone can I have your $600 phone for $50 pls".

And my favourite, "will you ship to Africa, i'll pay when I get the phone".

Steve, this is just a pdf document, perfectly safe. Have a read, it's awesome.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=JCseU-izNY2S7AaSkICADg&url=http://pdf.textfiles.com/books/thepowerbook.pdf&cd=3&ved=0CDAQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNHoLRsPMwm7kWyRmYDcnmvQ9sYvCg&sig2=edp0nKwPVTHzJMm8xIEu7w

That is hilarious! :lol:

What an unlubricated buttplug.

Almost makes you want to sell your sh*t at a Swap Meet.

Atlest there you can cold-cock people who get snarky.

@Tiger

My parents used to spank me with the belt and I developed a mental condition called "Having respect for others".

DM9ON.png