Stalker - original trilogy now updated for console

Would never have expected this. £36 for the trilogy though is quite heavy especially when you could pick up the collection for £5 back in 2014 on PC. Then there's the extensive modding scene which has proven to be essential and so beneficial over the years. I think £6.99 each would've been a far better pricepoint and you can run these games literally on a toaster.

24 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Would never have expected this. £36 for the trilogy though is quite heavy especially when you could pick up the collection for £5 back in 2014 on PC. Then there's the extensive modding scene which has proven to be essential and so beneficial over the years. I think £6.99 each would've been a far better pricepoint and you can run these games literally on a toaster.

Yep, plus the mods that put all three games together are free, you don't even need to have any of the games anymore as they're in the mod files 🤪

Weird how this just dropped without any publicity but I'll be interested to find any console reviews and what kind of improvements have been made. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg