Spec Me An Game

Preferrably PS5, something RPG-ish, must have both MP and SP, preferrably playable together, like Density, but with NEW CONTENT EVERYBODY.

Anyways. Got bored of WoW. Warframe never took off for me, almost completed the camos on corrodoory so that's gonna take a back seat soon. I need a game I can both have a good sesh on, or hop on for 30 mins and log off again without losing progress. Not something hardcore, I don't mind a bit of survival stuffs but I tend to die a lot so would like to keep my shit. Bit of action, atmosphere, yanno, like Density but newerer and betterer.

Any ideas?

banlol.png

If you want full on rpg then Final Fantasy 14 is meant to be really good though I have never gotten round to playing it or elder scrolls online (I picked this up recently and plan to give it a go once I finish Cyberpunk)

If you want single player titles that others can hop in on then Badlurs Gate, Elden Ring maybe.

If you want games similar to destiny then maybe the division 2, Outriders (it didn't quite take off but I enjoyed it), deep rock galactic but I think you need a squad or Helldivers 2 comes out in a week and I think that's going to do pretty well.

Luseth.png

On 1/30/2024 at 5:12 PM, Diddums said:

Preferrably PS5, something RPG-ish, must have both MP and SP, preferrably playable together, like Density, but with NEW CONTENT EVERYBODY.

Anyways. Got bored of WoW. Warframe never took off for me, almost completed the camos on corrodoory so that's gonna take a back seat soon. I need a game I can both have a good sesh on, or hop on for 30 mins and log off again without losing progress. Not something hardcore, I don't mind a bit of survival stuffs but I tend to die a lot so would like to keep my shit. Bit of action, atmosphere, yanno, like Density but newerer and betterer.

Any ideas?

So... I'd suggest Destiny 2.

In June. 4th June to be exact.

I'm partly joking but also not. We've all had a break for over a year, I intend to keep away even further until June. DLC will close the story off we've played for 10 years. Seems fitting to play it with all the QoL enhancements we've not seen. Lots of FGers here too still haven't got into it and if we all did around the same time it'll be a better experience. No grinding, just play different experiences with everyone. You'd probably enjoy that if you did just work yourself around all the experiences as objectives for us to do together.

You just need a game for the next 4 months mate - Helldivers 2 and CoD will cover that period 😉

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

13 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

So... I'd suggest Destiny 2.

In June. 4th June to be exact.

I'm partly joking but also not. We've all had a break for over a year, I intend to keep away even further until June. DLC will close the story off we've played for 10 years. Seems fitting to play it with all the QoL enhancements we've not seen. Lots of FGers here too still haven't got into it and if we all did around the same time it'll be a better experience. No grinding, just play different experiences with everyone. You'd probably enjoy that if you did just work yourself around all the experiences as objectives for us to do together.

You just need a game for the next 4 months mate - Helldivers 2 and CoD will cover that period 😉

It's so weird that you say this as I reinstalled it on Friday. @techno and I were gonna have a little play but a 132gb download quickly put an end to that. It's fully updated and ready to go though, maybe I'll even put something in the calendar for Friday.

I'm so bored of cod it's unreal. 

I even subbed to WoW for a month to see if that would keep me busy but after running a few dungeons I'm just bored again.

Helldivers 2 looks ace but my days of spending cash on games that get played a few times and then get abandoned are done, I'm only spending cash on stuff I really intent to get stuck in to. 

I really wish Playstation would give trial periods of games, even just an hour to get a feel for it is usually enough. 

That being said, it is payday on Friday and this sweetens the deal even more:

banlol.png