Rings of Power - Lord of the rings spin off

Luseth

So the past week or so I finally got around to watching this series, I loved the original trilogy and enjoyed the Hobbit trilogy and had this on my radar but it has taken me some time to get to it.

Fantasy worlds are very much my think, I used to big into reading and have read books by David Eddings, David Gemmell, Christopher Paolini and Robert Jordan, all books set within Fantasy worlds and Lord of the Rings is of the same ilk.

Watching The Rings of Power has reignited that a little bit and I picked up 'Murtagh' the other day by Christopher Paolini. The tv series is decent and in fact I think I enjoyed it more than the Hobbit Trilogy with the exception of the ending which felt lacklustre and felt it was not really conclusive. It is a tv series and there is a second season in the works so it sort of makes sense but I feel like big things like this need to be shorter rather than being drawn out, if I was to sit and read a book I can read it through to completion in one sitting if I really wanted to, it's generally the same with video games and I think recently I am beginning to lose some of my enthusiasm for all these TV series, it is a lot of time to invest in them at a point in my life where I have a lot of things vying for my attention.

Luseth.png