This one just dropped on Game Pass, created by the game designer of Limbo and Inside, It's a pretty good puzzle platformer that has a visual style reminiscent of Death's Door.  

It's available on everything, but free on GP.  I'm rolling through it now, and it's a good time so far.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

I Finished this one on Series X just now, and it was a really fun journey.  Lots of clever puzzles all involving different orbs that grant various abilities.  There are some boss battles throughout that also make use of the orbs you gather along the way, and everything is controlled by the right analog stick and A button.  

It was really fun.  If you're into games like Journey, Limbo, Inside or any other puzzle platformer, give it a go.

8 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Made by the same designer behind Limbo and Inside I believe. I'll definitely consider picking this up at some stage. 

Yes Sir.  It is indeed.

Beat this game on Sunday, really enjoyed it! 

I thought the level design was fantastic and some of the puzzles were so intricate and clever. I would argue that it may be my favourite puzzle game since Portal 2!