MW3 Gameplay

J4MES OX4D

• J4MES OX4D changed the title to MW3 Gameplay

I hope this campaign isn't rushed but it'll be interesting to see what Sledgehammer do with it. I didn't really enjoy MW2's in the end - there were varied missions but not much variety within especially where you were in an AC130 for 20 minutes or roof hopping vehicles for the same amount of time. It took several missions before we finally got a proper boots on the ground gun mission! The sniper mission also missed the mark which was quite disappointing. Wasn't much innovation and most missions became exhausting with the same old premise from start to finish in each. Graphics were excellent though and there were a few neat ideas that came off despite a few wobbles. 

On 8/23/2023 at 12:26 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

I hope this campaign isn't rushed but it'll be interesting to see what Sledgehammer do with it. I didn't really enjoy MW2's in the end - there were varied missions but not much variety within especially where you were in an AC130 for 20 minutes or roof hopping vehicles for the same amount of time. It took several missions before we finally got a proper boots on the ground gun mission! The sniper mission also missed the mark which was quite disappointing. Wasn't much innovation and most missions became exhausting with the same old premise from start to finish in each. Graphics were excellent though and there were a few neat ideas that came off despite a few wobbles. 

The campaign seem to be something were every game feature was inserted and forced you to try it. The car jumping was to prepare for DMZ/Warzone. However it's just a pain in the ass

The escape one (which was the worse in my opinion) was for the crafting the came along later in the co-op and DMZ.

The Tank at the end was just a Video game boss battle which was mostly irritating

The good thing about it is that if you did it, there was a reward for completing every mission which included blueprints and operators. So I ended up completing it