Armored Core 6

I've never really had time for these games but this does pretty decent I must say. I'm still not sure i'd pick it up unless it was on a large sale price but I still think it would be worth a try, if there was a demo perhaps. I think my lad would absolutely love it though.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'd been waiting for a new Armored Core title for the past 10 years, suffering as they kept releasing more Soulslikes 😂

Pleased to say it's a true return to form of the likes of Armored Core 4/for Answer, and good god it's absolutely nails hard at times.

Runs exceedingly smoothly on PC, very impressed!

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

On 9/1/2023 at 7:20 PM, phil bottle said:

Steam refund policy still 2 hours of gameplay?

2 hours probably wont be enough - I hear it takes several hours before the game really gets going plus I have so many refunds on record plus the funds I used to buy this with, I dare not submit yet another request🤣

On 9/3/2023 at 1:29 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

2 hours probably wont be enough - I hear it takes several hours before the game really gets going plus I have so many refunds on record plus the funds I used to buy this with, I dare not submit yet another request🤣

What do you mean man? The game gets good after NG+, aka 30 hours after you beat the game!