Satisfactory - FG Server

So a video came up on my YouTube feed about this game Satisfactory, and it was intriguing. It's not a secret that I love chilling on games and building out things, so this type of game seemed like a great fit. We still had an old 7 Days server running, and with the new alpha coming out would have to nuke it anyway, so in the meantime, I've repurposed it for a dedicated Satisfactory one. @Tar-Eruntalion and I plan on enjoying some sessions soon, and all (10) are welcome to join. I'll post an event when we log in; as of yesterday, I've "landed," and that's about it. The server is below @GazzaGarratt will have to update the server list to reflect the other 7 days is no longer there. 

Cheers.

194.163.156.129:28715

(not sure if there is a password yet will keep you posted.)

Oh God! Well I didn't want to have a life anyway 😄 

I'd be up for joining this.  Last time I played was Update 5 (maybe 4?) but I know there's been some more since so it would be good to check out the new updates.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

47 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Oh God! Well I didn't want to have a life anyway 😄 

I'd be up for joining this.  Last time I played was Update 5 (maybe 4?) but I know there's been some more since so it would be good to check out the new updates.

Yea, I'm excited to waste hundreds of hours 😆

On 5/19/2023 at 4:30 PM, crispymorgan said:

I'm deffo liking the look of this. 

Get yourself on one weekend mate. I've tried it now a few weeks ago with Carl and Jon and I must say it was starting to get addictive at one stage, only when I learned how a few things worked though. It helps that @TurboR56Mini and @Tar-Eruntalion have amassed some resurces already because for a first go, you kind of need certain materials to start creating some stuff so you can get a hang of it. I think the ladders and how you traverse some cliffs need a little work and the enemies that you sometimes come across are quite random and strange (not sure what their purpose are) but the building is definitely something to keep exploring.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Get yourself on one weekend mate. I've tried it now a few weeks ago with Carl and Jon and I must say it was starting to get addictive at one stage, only when I learned how a few things worked though. It helps that @TurboR56Mini and @Tar-Eruntalion have amassed some resurces already because for a first go, you kind of need certain materials to start creating some stuff so you can get a hang of it. I think the ladders and how you traverse some cliffs need a little work and the enemies that you sometimes come across are quite random and strange (not sure what their purpose are) but the building is definitely something to keep exploring.

we have jetpacks and trains now!!!