Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores DLC

This paid DLC released yesterday and is accessible once you complete the main story is Forbidden West.

Any one that has completed HZD Forbidden West going to give this a go? Its been getting very good reviews, not perfect but worthy of buying if you listen to some game critics.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

This paid DLC released yesterday and is accessible once you complete the main story is Forbidden West.

Any one that has completed HZD Forbidden West going to give this a go? Its been getting very good reviews, not perfect but worthy of buying if you listen to some game critics.

I would like to give it a go but I did sell my game to a friend, did this come to the ps plus subscription? If so I could redownload it that way maybe.

Luseth.png

I picked it up, (Released on my Birthday! YAY!) and @Rumelyladystarted playing it the other day.  It's funny when you haven't played something in a while and forget how to do certain things.  I had a good laugh at her expense.  Lol!

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

I let my girlfriend know this has come out as she loves Horizon, but didn't even know about this coming out! I didn't see much promotion for this DLC either to be honest. Must've just gone under the radar.

• GazzaGarratt changed the title to Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores DLC
On 4/20/2023 at 6:12 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Wrong thread title Lee - should be Forbidden West not Zero Dawn😉

Doh! Thanks James! Amended now.

On 4/22/2023 at 2:01 PM, Riff Machine said:

I picked it up, (Released on my Birthday! YAY!) and @Rumelyladystarted playing it the other day.  It's funny when you haven't played something in a while and forget how to do certain things.  I had a good laugh at her expense.  Lol!

Ahh, you see thats why i'm happy Ihaven't played Forbidden West yet so hopefully I can pick it up and play throguh it and just continue easily into the DLC as I thought it might take a while to remember certain moves and ways combat works lol.

On 4/24/2023 at 2:03 PM, James5497 said:

I let my girlfriend know this has come out as she loves Horizon, but didn't even know about this coming out! I didn't see much promotion for this DLC either to be honest. Must've just gone under the radar.

Yeah, it is interesting but usually Sony don't push stuff that has been out for a while and the DLC is similar to the game. That way it gets more plaudits as you effectively over-deliver on something people weren't really expecting. Apparently very good reviews and they say it is worth it for the new area and story parts.

On 5/19/2023 at 9:52 PM, NCA-Paendrag said:

Just finished the dlc, and loved it. 

Worth playing the whole game for this then yeah Brede? I'm tempted to restart the whole franchise this week.

On 5/31/2023 at 8:33 PM, NCA-Paendrag said:

Absolutely!

You gonna start with Zero Dawn?

I think I have to don't I?! I only got my character to about Level 11 and got tired of it by then (too much FOMO for multiplayer games still), so its probably easier to start from scratch. That way the story will make sense from the start for me then.

20 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I think I have to don't I?! I only got my character to about Level 11 and got tired of it by then (too much FOMO for multiplayer games still), so its probably easier to start from scratch. That way the story will make sense from the start for me then.

Both are great games though 🙂