Help

Ally

Hi everyone,

does anyone know how I’ll be able to get my character and all my weapons, cars, apartments and money back in GTA? I I had the ps4 version on my ps4, was a disc, but when I got my ps5 I downloaded the ls5 version and it all transferred over with no problem, I just got the digital ps4 version to okay some FG guys and I had to create a new character and I’ve lost everything I had. I’m just wondering if there’s a way I can get it all back on there? 

Unfortunately @Ally, once you have your character on a PS5 game instance you can't usually transdfer it back. I'm sure a similar thing happened when it came out on PS5 and @Diddums before trying to play with us on a different FG Friday tried to play the PS4 version but his whole account had moved. He complained and had to be on a chat with Rockstar I think but he did manage to get it switched back to PS4. Didds, anything you can help Ally with at all?

Ultimately once they sort this stupid restriction that stops cross-gen play and crossplay altogether I think you'd want it on PS5 eventually anyway. How much of GTA5 have you played on the PS5 version?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb