Resident Evil games, what are your type 5?

Luseth

I enjoyed RE5.  Never got into the co-op side of it, but it was fun.  It felt like more of the same coming off of RE4, but just felt a bit off.  I think once I finished up and received some infinite weapons, I managed to rip through the game in less than an hour.  Lol

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Been playing Resident Evil 4 (2005) with HD Project - a 38gb mod that was 8 years in the making, offering improved visuals and many other QOL improvements. You have to download about 18 separate 2gb files and the installer but it's a fairly easy process once everything is downloaded from Mediafire. It's made a world of difference to what was already an iconic game. Still looks absolutely amazing:-

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Also tried Resident Evil 6 again and it's as bad as I remember. Avoid at all costs! 

Anyone played Revelations Co-op? Its a great experience which feels slightly different to the rest due to the co-op gameplay. Shortish games but well worth a go. Not saying they can make top 5 but maybe if people want to jump in together for a few tries it may feel like it could be close to number 5 at least.

Forum Signature Test.png

19 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Anyone played Revelations Co-op? Its a great experience which feels slightly different to the rest due to the co-op gameplay. Shortish games but well worth a go. Not saying they can make top 5 but maybe if people want to jump in together for a few tries it may feel like it could be close to number 5 at least.

Would be up for giving this or any sort of co-op game a go, it's one type of mp game we don't really play here, in that most games we tend to play together are competitve but there are some great co-op games about (though obvious numbers become limited).

Luseth.png