Dabbling with Writing

TurboR56Mini

I've always thought about writing over the years, imagined that I would be interesting enough, or have some creative ideas. I'm not sure that I've reached that level of interesting yet but I've come close enough. Now I'm not on the writing level of Paul Bowles, Allen Ginsberg, Ernest Hemingway, or Jim Harrison but I feel like my first official foray into writing wasn't terrible...maybe I simply need more drugs and alcohol like the aforementioned folks. Either way, hopefully you enjoy, all the words and pictures are my own.

Sorry its late @TurboR56Mini but it was a very enjoyable read I must say. I think you certainly hit the ground running on the writing side. The pictures are done extremely well and compliment breaking down your trip nicely. You could even see here that you could mini-reviews that break down stuff even further, such as a car review, watch review and cities/states to review. Make sure you try and get another one done soon as its certainly something you seem passionate about through the words you used. ❤️

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 2/7/2023 at 8:05 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Sorry its late @TurboR56Mini but it was a very enjoyable read I must say. I think you certainly hit the ground running on the writing side. The pictures are done extremely well and compliment breaking down your trip nicely. You could even see here that you could mini-reviews that break down stuff even further, such as a car review, watch review and cities/states to review. Make sure you try and get another one done soon as its certainly something you seem passionate about through the words you used. ❤️

thanks for the kind words bud. Hopefully so more writing soon as I just got back from India and Dubai!