Planet Coaster Console Edition
Posted
2 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

I used to love the old Roller-Coaster Tycoon games way back. 

I liked quite a few of those style games, not so much the train ones. 

Industry Giant was a superb game. More of a business one where you gathered raw materials and had plants converting into the next stage of materials then into products and retailing them to consumers. You had to use various modes of transport depending on time era, early 1900s to 2000s. Used to enjoy it as it was accurate to time frame when something was invented e.g television or bottled beer etc. 

I never tried that one! I would have loved it.

Also, not a true tycoon but have you played Prison Architect? Fantastic little game

Planet Coaster Console Edition
Posted

Has anyone given this a try? Does anyone enjoy these tycoon type of games? 

I've always loved this genre but I know console editions are always barebone versions of the full game.

I just have the urge this week to build a rollercoaster that has the potential to kill guests by the bucket load and this seems to be the only Theme Park game around these days.

MetaHuman - Trailer
Posted

Has anyone seen or heard about this? Looks mental and I can actually see myself sinking some hours into it if it has PlayStation support. Yeah I'm aware it tells me what platforms it's available on at the end but I'm too lazy to go back and look

GTA V Map expansion!
Posted
2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You tried it out yet @TheMuggySpud ? Just wondering if its worth a night of exploring on it with a few others at some point? Also, any pics of this new section?

I haven't even got on to check it out dude! I'll try hop on later after I come back from my dad's gaff. I've been too stuck into DayZ 😍😍

Red Bread Redemption online!
Posted
31 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Whats there to actually do online then? Have they fleshed it out with full missions that can be co-op, etc? A bit like GTA Heists?

Well there's the "story" missions which are entertaining enough. They consist of about 5 missions per story and so far I've seen 3 stories.

Then you've got the bounty hunter missions which pay out more if you capture the target alive but less if they're deaded. There's also legendary bounties that are harder but pay out more in cash and XP. Each time you complete one, the difficulty goes up for the next time you do it. Starts at 1 star and ends at 5. Good for grinding.

The trader and the moonshiner missions are kinda alike but there's a longer wait in between when you can do them. Level them up to 20 and you get a very decent payout. Very grindy. 

I'm not too sure on the other roles or the pvp though.

Red Bread Redemption online!
Posted

So @ChaosGladiator @Nutcuttlit @LordBaguette Marc and myself have been plugging away at Red Dead Online for the past week and it's been an absolute blast. Yesterday we got a new member joining the pisse (typo but imma keep it) in the form of Matt. 

Just thought I'd post here to see if there was any interest in you lot to join up with us  would be cool to get enough players so that there would always be someone on to chat to.

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy