Forever Gaming's 'Feel Good' Fund
Posted

Thank you!  I don't feel as though I deserved anything, I haven't done anything noteworthy other than just be around but I just want to say I love you all and you're all amazing!  Even if I lack the ability to communicate or interact with anyone outside of posting.   Now I feel my setup is complete. 💕

RU4iVMqh.jpg

New Banner | Thoughts?
Posted

It looks alright, just it messes up I guess depending on what resolution or device you are using to view the forums.  This is my view from 1440p monitor. 

tkhZnny.jpg

It can be made to fit but I need to have the window at a specific size.

Y2kIy8R.jpg

New Banner | Thoughts?
Posted

It does look a tad over crowded to me and also I feel Mario and Toad just don't really fit in. They are the first characters I notice every time as they just seem to pop out more, maybe due to the bright colours.

FG TO BECOME MEMBERS ONLY CLUB!
Posted
7 hours ago, Diddums said:

I'm not entirely sure to be honest, have you googled it? 

I couldn't figure it out, on Google I could only come across things relating to business accounts.  Instead I've set up direct from the bank to go out on 1st of each month.  Are you able to see / check that it's set up and you'll receive it when first payment goes out?

FG - Games of the Decade
Posted

I'm not great when it comes to rating games as it's all subjective, but I'll give this a go.

So are we doing game that released from 2010 onwards? These are just going to be listed, not in order until I think about what order to place them.

Ori and The Blind Forest

The Last of Us

Heavy Rain

Slay the Spire

Skyrim

Portal 2

Stardew Valley

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Spider-Man

Grim Dawn

Bugs, issues and problems
Posted

Are you still doing updates to the site?  When I first open the forum on PC and mobile I get this "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '/', expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /var/sites/f/forevergaming.co.uk/public_html/forum/datastore/widget_recentStatusUpdates_xiyvemoki_5725a486610dfe0d33a47ce048a8b913.a5c09042ea.php on line 6"

I can reload the page and it just loads up as normal, so not sure what's going on.

Seems a widget is also causing issues. Just got this on mobile while clicking on the GT Sports Time Trials thread. 

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/sites/f/forevergaming.co.uk/public_html/forum/datastore/widgets.a5c09042ea.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.6.37-flock/lib/php') in /var/sites/f/forevergaming.co.uk/public_html/forum/system/Data/Store/FileSystem.phpon line 105

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy