FG Friday - Modern Warfare 2

Lurchzy
   (0 reviews)
Community Calendar

Event details

Get your name down for this week's FG Friday! I was thinking we could play some Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Multiplayer? It's always a night of fun and laughter.

Event is from 20:30 GMT till late. Hope to see you there!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 hours ago, Luseth said:

I put myself down as a maybe, I want a heads up if we are playing gun game cuz if so I cba with that shit and will go play something else 😄

Well, i'm always gonna say if we ever play a CoD on a Friday and there is enough of us for Private Matches, Gun Game will always be played 😄 Not every round but its always been a staple of what we do.

FG Fridays will always be about the abolute bonkers fun we have and probably less so tactics of any kind. I'm likely to get GTA Races back on the agenda for the following week if we can get a big enough crowd. Those nights were epic due to the sheer amount of shithousery people would end up doing.

Could I ask, what bit do you not like about gun game? The setbacks?

3 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Well, i'm always gonna say if we ever play a CoD on a Friday and there is enough of us for Private Matches, Gun Game will always be played 😄 Not every round but its always been a staple of what we do.

FG Fridays will always be about the abolute bonkers fun we have and probably less so tactics of any kind. I'm likely to get GTA Races back on the agenda for the following week if we can get a big enough crowd. Those nights were epic due to the sheer amount of shithousery people would end up doing.

Could I ask, what bit do you not like about gun game? The setbacks?

Not necessarily the setbacks, I am not sure I could pintpoint anything in particular, I just don't enjoy the game mode ^_^

But that's fine, that's why I put myself as a maybe, it don't bother me too much I can just miss a Friday, I play enough with you "fine people" as it is (substitute in whatever word you want or think I would say in place of "fine people" 😄 )

GTA Races I would enjoy so I could get that reinstalled ^_^

12 minutes ago, Luseth said:

GTA Races I would enjoy so I could get that reinstalled ^_^

You say this but when the tomfoolery starts....😅🤣 Cheers for sharing though, ultimately we've all gotta have fun where we can and if you don't enjoy it, no one will ever force you to play it. Mid-season will be better as thats when One in The Chamber comes into the game so there is more to play on Private Matches then.

8 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You say this but when the tomfoolery starts....😅🤣 Cheers for sharing though, ultimately we've all gotta have fun where we can and if you don't enjoy it, no one will ever force you to play it. Mid-season will be better as thats when One in The Chamber comes into the game so there is more to play on Private Matches then.

Oh trust me GTA was my go to game for many years for the tomfoolery 😂 To be fair there are a few from the group I used to play with that still regularly play, in fact @Ally  used to play GTA with us every now and again (and might have been one of the first games I played with her?)

Oh sweet! The more the merrier @Luseth! We've never really done the modes where we're just people and shooting each other, I think maybe cos the shooting is pretty crap in it so its always been the vehicle modes, from stunt races to Target ones and the Sumo ones. They've always been a hit. I'll have to update the game and get an event up for next week now 😄