NMS Chill Session

TurboR56Mini
   (0 reviews)
Community Calendar

Event details

Paradise Planet found, come join us in the Bearded Oasis and set up a nice tranquil base to start exploring. With orange waters and blue grass, you will love this world of islands. 

So far, we have found Exotic S/ Bird ship, S/Scanner mod, S/Hyperdrive, and S/Pulse to get your ship in tippy top shape.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'll most likely be about, so possibly. What's the score with party size? It was a 4 person party on PS5 but @Greboth was saying there should be an option to increase that?

I'm not a fan of the console version as the controls are fiddly, but i have it installed on Steam too.

It's 8 ppl in the same instance on console and 32 for steam. Basically, we can all be in the same instance and play together. The party thing is for sharing assets I think. We can all edit bases as long as we are on friends list. They have a friend code we will need for cross play, that seems to be it. Chat will probably have to be be on Discord which is annoying for some Screenshot_20220424-073422.thumb.png.0ee02705ad280ac1baf80da6d3876a41.pngunless you can can log into PS chat.