GOS because no one loves this raid

FallenDark200
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

Doing a gos, I know everyone seems to hate this raid but it's because everyone seems to avoid doing it. Idc if we do a div run or a challenge let's do some gos runs

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I specifically hate this raid because of the trauma it gave me... and because of the bugs the longer you are in it.

Will I do it? Sure... if someone needs Divinity... and only if @TurboR56Mini  suffers with me 😄

Will I do this one? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I think if we do the raid more often we could over come the bugs the 3 of us had a shit first experience with the raid lol I have only done it 8 times myself and one of them being my div run. I'd like to do it because there suppose to be throwing in a weekly raid rotation for pinnacles and what not and hopefully they update the loot pool as well for all the raids. So with all that being said GOS is the raid that everyone does the least amount of.

The raid is awesome; I think people just like to hate on it. Yes motes go in the ground etc but that’s the same as gambit and even dares or astral whichever one it is. VOG has its moments with chickens and confluxes etc……. I’ve put my name down atm and hopefully we can make it a Div run for Hector 

41 minutes ago, FallenDark200 said:

@Baabcat Im sure we could i dont see why we cant 

Is this 5pm now our time then? I've put maybe as I did say i'd be on the Fifa event later on in the evening. May need to check if the family is all okay first too!

9 hours ago, FallenDark200 said:

I think if we do the raid more often we could over come the bugs the 3 of us had a shit first experience with the raid lol I have only done it 8 times myself and one of them being my div run.

Was your first run a day-and-a-half run, for Div, and with your friends who also never ran GoS?

Then only to be stuck at the mote encounter for too long.. then the final boss encounter where motes fall off the cliff or into the floor... or the boss just straight up being immune all the time... or random wipes.

Trauma.

But, will I run it with friends? Sure, only if @TurboR56Mini  suffers with me lol. I will not do the mote run at the final encounter without him.