Videos

Share those epic plays!

All Videos Post New

3 vogs WHOOP WHOOP LETS GAIN THIS GRAIN

Leeesh13
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

just 3 vogs back to back if u can only join for 1 or 2 all is goooooid just wanna get some clears and loot for peeps

IMG-20211018-WA0020.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

15 hours ago, RenFengge said:

Can't leave @Baabcat hanging... 

thanks @RenFengge 

I’ve been largely away for a couple of weeks, are we struggling for numbers for raids? Or are we good?

Just wondered if I should put a last wish up for Saturday if people want to run that, or was there more people wanting to go for Divinty ? Will try to get back into the putting two raids a week up, just been crazy busy 

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

thanks @RenFengge 

I’ve been largely away for a couple of weeks, are we struggling for numbers for raids? Or are we good?

Just wondered if I should put a last wish up for Saturday if people want to run that, or was there more people wanting to go for Divinty ? Will try to get back into the putting two raids a week up, just been crazy busy 

Don't worry mate, its been great seeing sop many raids for so many FGers over the last few months, sometimes it will happen when our IRL get busy and we can't do as many as we have got used to (I share that feeling!).

I'll see what my weekend plans are too.

7 hours ago, Baabcat said:

thanks @RenFengge 

tried a div run last week nobody wanted to join besides people who got div🤣

im down to join! for lw

@Baabcat  - sort of struggle on the numbers? I think a lot of it has to do with companies doing Return to Office and whatnot. At least that's the issue for me and @TurboR56Mini . As for others, I think there might be a disconnect on some who are more technologically challenged than others. I no longer have the time to personally reach out to the usuals, and they aren't easily found anymore lol. @Leeesh13  has been doing a fantastic job on pulling everyone together while I have not been able to do my usual rounding up of people... and posting raid events!

I think for today, if we get 1 more, then we could 5-person it if necessary.

Also, we're down to do more LW. I do need to get more comfortable with it lol.