VoG

Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

Sunday raid , let’s get this done

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yay! @TurboR56Mini got his completion!! Yay!!

Also, thanks @Riff Machine for letting me tag him in. Between my hunger and knowing my dog needed to be walked (and my head just wasn't really in it today), you coming in was definitely the key to making this happen. I actually told Carl later on while we were doing other D2 activities, "yeah. my brain can't wrap itself around Destiny today." Also, relatively obvious when we ran DSC with @GazzaGarratt and I had pointless deaths lol... and that I forgot to take care of the middle Servitor after I took care of the left one. 

See, @Baabcat , I do seem to forget about that middle Servitor in DSC if you're not there lol.

6 hours ago, RenFengge said:

Yay! @TurboR56Mini got his completion!! Yay!!

Also, thanks @Riff Machine for letting me tag him in. Between my hunger and knowing my dog needed to be walked (and my head just wasn't really in it today), you coming in was definitely the key to making this happen. I actually told Carl later on while we were doing other D2 activities, "yeah. my brain can't wrap itself around Destiny today." Also, relatively obvious when we ran DSC with @GazzaGarratt and I had pointless deaths lol... and that I forgot to take care of the middle Servitor after I took care of the left one. 

See, @Baabcat , I do seem to forget about that middle Servitor in DSC if you're not there lol.

😂😂 all that training gone already !