DSC Raid

Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

@Ajay   please practice getting better at RNG before Thursday. Or do some good deeds maybe. Help an old person cross the road, even if they don't want to cross the road. Something like that. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If I end up filling the spot, you've got me for 2 hours before I need to go to the gym. I skipped my morning gym session, so I have to go tonight lol.

Also, @TurboR56Mini seems to be going through some work crisis whatevers.

23 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

If I end up filling the spot, you've got me for 2 hours before I need to go to the gym. I skipped my morning gym session, so I have to go tonight lol.

Also, @TurboR56Mini seems to be going through some work crisis whatevers.

I'm trying 

Pretty sure i cant make the Sunday raid, Charlie might be able to but it will be later than the normal noon start - does that work for people?

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Pretty sure i cant make the Sunday raid, Charlie might be able to but it will be later than the normal noon start - does that work for people?

What if we push it to 12pm ET/5pm GMT?

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

guess it would work for Charlie, i'll be drunk and still out !

I mean.. we can always skip this weekend lol.

What does @Venom want to do? We can do something with a smaller team like GMs or whatever else that needs a semi-coordinated team?

54 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

I mean.. we can always skip this weekend lol.

What does @Venom want to do? We can do something with a smaller team like GMs or whatever else that needs a semi-coordinated team?

I’ll ask him, think he’ll be happy to do anything , determined we stick in and help Aj to that bloody rocket launcher. Apparently after 100 runs it’s a guaranteed drop ! Hit my 50 last night !! Was great fun 

23 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

I’ll ask him, think he’ll be happy to do anything , determined we stick in and help Aj to that bloody rocket launcher. Apparently after 100 runs it’s a guaranteed drop ! Hit my 50 last night !! Was great fun 

After 100 runs.. HAHAHAH.. @Ajay - you gotta get to 100 runs... hahahaha.