Raid .... DSC or GoS

Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

Charlie needs clan night on GoS, anyone up for it

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Lol. I'll join if needed. A bit more interested to see how this team will run a GoS... a bit more curious to see if we can make it a lot less painful than how I remember it hahaha.

3 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

oh no !!! That’s a tough one!!

Lol. I just wanted to give you a heads up on that lolol.. I think running GoS a few times before trying to get Div might be a wiser choice.

3 hours ago, RenFengge said:

Lol. I just wanted to give you a heads up on that lolol.. I think running GoS a few times before trying to get Div might be a wiser choice.

Yes definitely , need to be comfortable with the boss fight before bothering with the divinely steps 

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

Yes definitely , need to be comfortable with the boss fight before bothering with the divinely steps 

You know what our group did (this was before we joined FG)? We went straight into GoS with the intention of everyone getting Divinity... It was our first raid ever. And, here we were thinking, "We'll just schedule a day, and we'll all get Divinity even though none of us have ever done GoS."

Do you now see where my trauma comes from? I wanted to "cry" after we were stuck on the third encounter for hours. Funny story. It only took like 2 attempts with someone who actually cleared the raid like 40x to give us a new strat and get us to complete it.

It then took us probably 10 attempts at the final boss to finish and get Divinity.

It basically took us 1.5 days. The second day when we ran with the experienced person, we spent probably an hour-ish going backwards from the checkpoint to do all the Divinity puzzles. Because I suck at platforming.

Mental trauma. GoS causes mental trauma.

10 attempts at the boss is pretty good !!!! It’s a tough old fight but very much helped by having a regular group who can work together 

15 hours ago, RenFengge said:

Just realizing that I probably deleted my GoS raid armor... because of sunsetting. I might log in to double check. 🙃

Lo I kept mine !! Hope we get this done, last thing Charlie needs for the title !

4 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Crispy Morgan !!!! Excellent, long time no see !

Or is it AJ on his dads account 

Ajay signed up for Crispy lol.

So Crispy on Ajay's forum account.

Crispy should be on his own account hahaha.

Congrats, guys, on almost getting it done! You got so much further than I thought you would! It gets pretty rough towards the end with everyone getting burned out and glitches galore. 

As I watched some of it, flashbacks of my anxiety attacks when I previously did the raid with @TurboR56Mini , @RedBeardCG , @GhostProteus , and our other team members came flooding back. Just shows how skilled and patient our captains @Venom  and @Baabcat  are by getting this current team all the way to the final boss with a handful of attempts before people needed to go to sleep!

Did you all want to try again for tomorrow/Friday/16th? If we can't get everyone back, we could also do it on Sunday during the current posted event. 

Well we got a pretty long way, just need to get into the pattern of the boss fight and I guess we can do this. It is a tough fight but we made a lot of progress. 

we are around tonight if anyone wants to get this done