DSC Stasis Run (if we want!)

Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

DSC run, stasis run if we need it, but also the Antraks challenge

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

In fact I'll make it 8.30 so we can get the sparrow bit done while you are on your way. We know have to do the sparrow bit legit so could be carnage the first time! wont go past the first chest!

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

In fact I'll make it 8.30 so we can get the sparrow bit done while you are on your way. We know have to do the sparrow bit legit so could be carnage the first time! wont go past the first chest!

Wait what? Legit now? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

3 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

Let’s see who is on, can always get someone 

I'm struggling to have a long enough window open atm because of shopping coming and new pups to watch over for the next few hours. I'm jumping online for a few FIFA games atm cos they're like 10 mins each but i can leave them easier than I can leave a raid. Gutted cos i wanted to raid at some point this week. If anything changes or i can get a bigger window then i'll jump straight in chat to help for sure.

Lolz... great run! The 4-ball strat at the end seems so much easier and less chaotic.

However... there was a reason why I said I wouldn't be running solar... because I knew I would forget to switch to Stasis. Hahaha.

We'll get it next time! Thanks for the other triumphs!

10 hours ago, RenFengge said:

Lolz... great run! The 4-ball strat at the end seems so much easier and less chaotic.

However... there was a reason why I said I wouldn't be running solar... because I knew I would forget to switch to Stasis. Hahaha.

We'll get it next time! Thanks for the other triumphs!

Amazing how all 4 of us forgot to switch, nice thing is we just need a checkpoint to go and finish off that triumph.

also very good to get all the other 2 triumphs done