DSC Raid

Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

DSC raid, maybe some challenges if people are up for it

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Gonna try to duck out of work to do this.

Might give up my slot on Sunday to someone who hasn't done it yet.

I'll adjust my RSVP if needed. Or post here.

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

Seem to be 1 short, is  Carl coming along, or do I need to find someone

I'm a maybe atm Bob, so will work out later if I can make it or not. I've not tried a raid in over a week so it would be good to get on if I'm not already busy with other stuff.

5 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Seem to be 1 short, is  Carl coming along, or do I need to find someone

Aye. Sorry. Carl's work day is slammed.. so he cannot duck out of work lol. Actually told me this morning (2 hours ago) that today is his busiest day!

Maybe ping @Kemp210  if @GazzaGarratt can't make it? I think he wanted on for Sunday, but we were full...

I will, technically, be in a meeting at 3PM ET when we start. Lol.. but not one i have to actually participate in.

Thanks, @Baabcat  and @Venom , for again being the leaders on this. I'm super enthused for @RedBeardCG  on learning new roles. He's much more competent than I, as I'm sure you have noticed. And, he's a superb teacher when it comes to raids. Also awesome to have @GazzaGarrattjoin us!

Thanks to the rest of the group on putting up with my divided attention for most of the raid!

Very cool to have another triumph, especially since I never expect to get any of them lolol.

46 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

Thanks, @Baabcat  and @Venom , for again being the leaders on this. I'm super enthused for @RedBeardCG  on learning new roles. He's much more competent than I, as I'm sure you have noticed. And, he's a superb teacher when it comes to raids. Also awesome to have @GazzaGarrattjoin us!

Thanks to the rest of the group on putting up with my divided attention for most of the raid!

Very cool to have another triumph, especially since I never expect to get any of them lolol.

You do absolutely fine @RenFengge , appreciated you were balancing work and raiding yesterday, and its great that you somehow manage to do that !  Its always good to mix the roles up a bit - the one I dread having to learn is Atracks operator, always seems super busy. 

2 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

You do absolutely fine @RenFengge , appreciated you were balancing work and raiding yesterday, and its great that you somehow manage to do that !  Its always good to mix the roles up a bit - the one I dread having to learn is Atracks operator, always seems super busy. 

I had 2 headsets on for the first hour lol. One for the game, one for the work meeting lol.

Also, I have no clue really what's going on in the first encounter as I'm just doing ad clear and killing servitors, then shooting whatever cylinder I'm told to shoot.

The second encounter is another that I have no clue what's going on lol.

I probably should learn operator for those two before anything else. Sunday will be interesting... and probably test yours and Charlie's patience with me in a whole new way!

36 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

I had 2 headsets on for the first hour lol. One for the game, one for the work meeting lol.

Also, I have no clue really what's going on in the first encounter as I'm just doing ad clear and killing servitors, then shooting whatever cylinder I'm told to shoot.

The second encounter is another that I have no clue what's going on lol.

I probably should learn operator for those two before anything else. Sunday will be interesting... and probably test yours and Charlie's patience with me in a whole new way!

ha ok, I think scanner for first encounter is a good place to start, once you know that operator is a lot easier!

As for Atracks scanner downstairs is the easiest of the three main roles, which is exactly why I take it! So you can have a go at that as well !