Proud Moments

Dr Diamond

No idea what the starter shotgun is, but I ran around with it last night through the worst series of maps I have ever had.

I managed to faceroll a TON of people, but 6 shots just isn't enough for the spam I need to lay down lol

my moment of WOOHOO though was on Locker, at the C flag, we were getting totally dominated. I managed to move around the side, and come in from around the B flag. An entire squad was laying near the C flag, firing into the spawn for my team.

Honestly all were laying down sniping and crap. I emptied the mag, wracked up the multikill, and squad wipe, and then got sniped myself.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Haha the qbs-05 is a child's toy. Its as irritating as the aa-12 was on mw2. The spas and 870 rm are where its at

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

I picked up 2 defrib kills on Zavod, but it didn't count towards one of my assignments/ awards

It did count for another that needed one, but not the other....

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Siege of Shanghai, went 11 - 1 last night as the support class you guys suggested

I think I shared it on my battlelog, it was badassed,

got a quad yesterday. we were getting fucked on locker conquest by our fucking shit team sat in our spawn. me and ryan went through the snow . i went in at where they were waiting for the rest of our team to come out the spawn.....2 guys facing away from me, both dead,3rd guy spawns in kill him too, 4th guy spawns in, pistol out, kill him, squad wipe, hahahahahahahaha

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

hahaha nice. im a whore for picking up the 0.50 cal and counter-sniping everyone. one hit kill at every range , OP much :lol:

one other favourite moment was when i actually got a proper attack jet kill on a tank. rouge transmission, C flag, Luftwaffe style dive, fire off both missles, pull up, sharp turn, dive back the other way with the 25mm cannons blazing, BOOM double kill vehicle destroyed.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

37-6 on locker conquest tonight. went on a 13 streak at the end of the game. had a massive push for A flag, it was mental.nades and airbursts going off everywhere, but got two guys running into a through the scanners, then dudes kept appearing out of side doors, must have killed 8-9 people within 60 seconds...

locker is a fucking awesome map

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

Ammo is the worst.there are always enough medics but never anyone giving out ammo

I think that's largely because LMGs suck dick in this game the recoil is ridiculous! . And the point of the support class is to support the team with suppressive fire and giving us ammo

Yeah man lmgs seem to fire rubber bullets in this game.your better off with a shotgun or carbine. Dare I say it even a dmr is better than an lmg on some maps

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

Mmmm, weird you've said that about LMG's. It's my go to class. I've struggled like hell with AR's but my trusty LSAT has been great.

Plus i always run ammo packs and boxes! Josh was firing RPG's for about 5 mins constantly to bring down the skyscraper but never ran out of ammo!

I drop ammo wherever I go, but that being said I had some really odd shit happen with the first starter LMG on locker last night.

Running the snow trail I headed into one fo the openings that leads to B flag, its the one where you start off up high, and there are stairs going down.

Anyway I dropped a claymore behind me facing the snow trail, laid down in a corner and started killing everyone in front of me. I picked up 3 headshots in a row and then burned a full clip into one asshole only to have him kill me in turn.

Seriously, I burnt a whole clip and swapped to pistol and the dude still didn't die. It almost felt like COD with the false hit markers.

What really pisses me off on lockers is dumb shits playing engineer or when support & medic don't give ammo / health kits !

Well I know I try to supply/heal people but then those people decide to run and gun and you end up chasing someone to supply them so I don't. I drop the pack they can  see it on the mini map and go and get it. I also drop it in a fire fight. 

I don't understand why medics don't drop a pack when people are capping flags however. It's very likely that some enemy will come around to try to defend and it would nice to have the ability to heal faster.

Yeah man lmgs seem to fire rubber bullets in this game.your better off with a shotgun or carbine. Dare I say it even a dmr is better than an lmg on some maps

I would recommend playing the campaign and getting the M249 LMG. It's accuracy isn't great but with 200 round mag you can pepper people like crazy. I also you Carbines a lot. I do pretty well with that LMG. I agree the first 3 are no good (not for me anyways).

I would recommend playing the campaign and getting the M249 LMG. It's accuracy isn't great but with 200 round mag you can pepper people like crazy. I also you Carbines a lot. I do pretty well with that LMG. I agree the first 3 are no good (not for me anyways).

The campaign always crashes for me as soon as I hit the hotel. Then I lose all my progress :-/

On LMG's I also am using them a bit - in fact I'm in div2 for LMG's (no idea what that means but I saw it on Battlelog). Funny that Stretch likes the LSAT, as I thought it was crap, but I loved the PKP Pecheng. LMG's will probably end up being the first type of gun I completely unlock, although the campaign one will be tough to get, as my campaign has wiped itself at t he end of round 3. Need to find a day when I can blast through it on Easy without having to save