Leviathan Raid Lair 1

GazzaGarratt

Starting a thread for this. After yesterday's release, once again the raid team got commended for how good it is.

Apparently it is about the same length as Crota, however it has possibly one of the best bosses they've created so far. Good news indeed.

More info can be added if you guys find it or I'll search some later after keeping the kids entertained.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I logged online last night thinking I'll level up my other characters and pop and say hi to a few people whilst I was on.

Jumped into @Baabcat and Charlie's chat to say hi and hope he was enjoying the update. Next thing I knew they needed an extra to try Eater of Worlds Lair. I said why not, although it was kinda weird that there was 3 randoms to do it with since I've never lfg'd because I want to get all FG people experiencing and enjoying raids.

However, a lad we called 'Dog' for short was extremely good at explaining the lair and really took the time to explain things and patient when we wiped as a team a few odd times.

I heard the Argos fight was good but boy it was better than good. Some extremely fun mechanics to do as a team and after a few tries we nailed it.

It is a 300 Power requirement so having the extra Power comfort is helpful to say the least. I was 354. You also get powerful loot from it which is ace.

This is really worthwhile doing and trying out considering many FGers are thinking about coming back. I'm peetty sure most didn't give it a try. I will ask this guy if he wants to help others out - he had the perfect attitude, but it really dawned on me that this is what we all wanted to do but we haven't got near it. But that also doesn't mean we should lose that drive to keep trying. Raid nights need to come a thing here and I really hope you guys give it a go as a group. Its just as fun getting the whole family through it as well as you completing it.

9 minutes ago, ImReallyADog said:

Id love to help you guys complete some raids. Ill be busy most this week. But around the weekend i can help who ever needs raids get them done!

Nice one Dog! Another person around who knows the mechanics well is really helpful and appreciated! :D

If you get the chance, try and do a little intro in our Intro section. As you can probably see, there's quite a few things we play around here as well as this :)

The first two chests are a real breeze and drop you powerful gear so when we ever have 6 around we should make sure we jump in and get them. Probably will take about 20/30 mins.

A side from that, we should get this running on nights where we have an hour spare. I think most of us will require the practice at killing Argos.

I wouldn’t mind learning the first part...I’m doing the Sleeper Stimulant and, following Bob’s advice, used the opening section to get the yellow bar kills..didn’t take long with a sniper rifle...thanks @Baabcat 👍

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork