HQ

J4MES OX4D

Complete waste of bandwith and servers for me. Supply drops can be opened in the root menus and contracts can also be purchased in there too. The only reason to go into the HQ as of now is to prestige a division and to listen to mic spammers. I don't think it's needed at all and it's very threadbare as it is. It's definitely been created for supply drop opening purposes but the franchise survived all this time without it and I'd happy see it get taken out the game. 

So the concept should actually work well for CoD. Yeah, they ripped off Destiny and I keep calling it the Tower :lol: but in its current market, if the social space works why not?

However, apart from the 1v1 lobby which is a way better offering than the football in Destiny, it is absolutely wasteful. Why on earth they have so much space and filled it with nothing. My issue with copying Destiny's idea is the fact after creating a social space, they just....stopped. Like, literally stopped caring.

I'll give it some kudos to put a few mini games in with shooting range and testing scorestreaks out but unfortunately it feels like they created it because they knew lobbies would take some time to find a game. People should be able to interact more, like what Angry Joe said in his review.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

So the concept should actually work well for CoD. Yeah, they ripped off Destiny and I keep calling it the Tower :lol: but in its current market, if the social space works why not?

However, apart from the 1v1 lobby which is a way better offering than the football in Destiny, it is absolutely wasteful. Why on earth they have so much space and filled it with nothing. My issue with copying Destiny's idea is the fact after creating a social space, they just....stopped. Like, literally stopped caring.

I'll give it some kudos to put a few mini games in with shooting range and testing scorestreaks out but unfortunately it feels like they created it because they knew lobbies would take some time to find a game. People should be able to interact more, like what Angry Joe said in his review.

Definitely a wasted feature and the scale of it is pretty big but the available activities and purpose is so bare and largely pointless. I think it was probably more than an Activision decision to have it more than an outright copy of Destiny but both are essentially the same - spaceious and wasteful in its execution. If they actually put some care and attention into it; they could create a proper social space with casual activities and mini-games or someting but it just seems as if its a burden on servers in its current state. Seems rather half-arsed unlike the rest of the game which has had some considerable effort despite numerous issues.  HQ feels rushed and if it is brought back for future games I do hope the devs expand and are more creative with the feature. 

25 minutes ago, techno said:

I preferred it pre-patch log in pick up shit leave, I don't need everyone else in there waving at me and loot boxes falling all around. It's COD get gun shoot people in face.

Couldn't agree more.

That HQ crap is pissing me off! Don't know how many times I have pressed on that button instead of public match! 

And that you can't go to HQ to pick up orders and contracts between matches is just stupid.

On 03/12/2017 at 3:23 AM, NCA-Paendrag said:

And that you can't go to HQ to pick up orders and contracts between matches is just stupid.

What? Eww that's not good. I liked it when waiting for a game you could get an order and fire a few practice rounds at watermelons.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What? Eww that's not good. I liked it when waiting for a game you could get an order and fire a few practice rounds at watermelons.

They only fix the stuff that actually works.

And you can't mute people there either so if you need to be there, you're stuck with lovely noise from people playing crappy music and other shit.

On 05/12/2017 at 11:35 AM, NCA-Paendrag said:

They only fix the stuff that actually works.

And you can't mute people there either so if you need to be there, you're stuck with lovely noise from people playing crappy music and other shit.

Open your own private chat party, prioritise game chat whenever you want to talk to them. No more shitty music.